The Day She Met A Heffa

My freakness is on loose and running all over you
________________________

Heyyyyy still alive! Hope everyone is okay.

LUCIAN

8 months since I've been married
4 months since the last letter. Stephen had not tried to contact me and for that I was beyond happy. But I know he's about making plans.

I tried to be at ease but I couldn't. And Lucian he was like my personal guard. His eyes were like hawk. Watching. Waiting.

We were happy. But not whole heartedly. We both were looking out for Stephen. I had my past weighing me down. Lucian I know missed his parents.

But for the sake of our daughter we had to be happy. She was now a year and two months.

She was growing beautiful and looking like her parents more and more. God I missed them. The people you love slipped away right before your very eyes and there's nothing you can do.

Death comes for its souls. All the borrowed time eventually runs out.
~~

The three of us ventured into town. Being at home at the time could be so suffocating. I still had the stroller my mother in law had given me.

Lucian and I walked. Talked. Laughed.

I felt glares. Daggers. I could feel eyes watching me. I spun around to a young lady. A bit too posh if you asked me.

"Lucian" she kissed his cheek. Completely ignoring me. I was standing right her harlot I wanted to yell at her.

"So how have you been Lucian? You haven't paid me personal visit in so long" her hand lingered on his arm as she bated her lashes seductively.

This was enough.

"So Luc who's your lady FRIEND" I emphasized on the friend. He hesitated.

"Umm this is Lady Eva. My umm Ahhh associated" he gulped.

In other words she use to be his mistress. She was past and I'll be damn if she's worms her way into his life.

"Oh come Lucian no need to be so formal. Lucian use to court me" she slapped his arm and giggled.

"It wasn't really courting" he scratched his head nervously.

"More like a roll in the hay" I muttered.

"What was that?" She turned to me.

Lucian chuckled. Clearly he caught what I said. I glared at him which caused him to cough.

"Well I'm Scarlet Derring. Formally known as Mrs Bancroft" I wiggled my wedding ring in her face.

Her mouth gaped.

"You're married" she choked out.

"Oh yes. 'Twas a beautiful service. Dear Heffa .." I said

"Eva!" She growled

"You should have been there. Maybe next year when we have our wedding vows renew for our anniversary you get an invite" I continued as if I hadn't heard her correct her name.

"That's quite fine. I most likely won't be in town there" her face was red from embarrassment.

"That's so sad. Well we must be getting along. Our daughters in need of a nap" I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed Lucians hand.

With that we walked off leaving a very furious Heffa! 

NOT EDITED

Hope you all liked this chapter.. I can't seem to write long chapters idk why sorry.. I wrote this today with taking a bath listen Hozier-  Better Love.

It gave me inspiration.

Vote!!
Comment!!!
Tell me what you think if you don't have anything good to say then don't..,