The Day He Realized He Was Infatuated

Sometimes all I can do I lie in bed and try not to fall apart
____________________
Dedication
totorowritesbooks 
You make me laugh whenever we talk and thanks for supporting my books.. ALSO EVERYONE PLEASE READ HER BOOK "VENOM AND THORNS"ITS AN AMAZING BOOK!!!!!

LUCIAN

Two weeks later and I've barely seen a wink of my wife. I missed her body next to mine. She hadn't returned to my chambers since we got married. I was disappointed.

Not by the lost of intimacy. But the lost of feeling her next to me. I wanted to wake up to her. To fall asleep with her arms around me.

I was positive that I was not inlove with her but infatuation of that I was sure.

I noticed her leaving early in the mornings each morning but I said nothing. I wanted to confront her.

I thought briefly for a moment where was she heading to. Was she meeting someone. But I vanquished all thoughts from my head. She was not that kind of woman of that I was sure.

But still where was she.

I am rather ashamed at my self. I started drinking again.

Heavy.

It was the only way to fall asleep at nights.

I wasn't a drunkard for sure. The ones who made a scene. I was the one who drank and wallowed in pity and drown the out.

It was because of her. I didn't know how to approach her. I didn't know what to say.

Maybe I had perhaps dealt with situation rather messy that made her angry. I must admit my wife has anger problem.

It was a couple minutes to nine I heard the front door open. Like a spy I stumbled to the drawing room door and peeped outside.

I saw Scarlet rushing upstairs.

My limbs were weak. Blasted brandy.

I needed to talk to her. I have to talk to her.

I managed to make it upstairs but not without falling a few times.

I entered her room without knocking.

She had already fallen asleep.

I quietly locked the door

The satin sheet was just below her breast. The sheet outline her body. Her chest rose and fell.

Beautiful.

I got under the covers.

"Lucian" before I could answer she moaned.

"Please" she gripped the sheet.

Scarlet was dreaming about me. I wrapped my arms around her.
~~

Sometimes I awoke in the night by the sounds of sobbing. Scarlet sat by the vanity mirror.

I got up from the bed and wrapped my arms around her from back she turned and wrapped her arms around me.

I was surprised she didn't ask how I got in her room or why was I here.

She sobbed in my arms.

I lifted her up bridal style and gently placed her on it. I gathered her in my arms. She seemed so vulnerable. Why was she crying.

"Scarlet I am truly sorry for my accusations it was wrong of me"

She opened her mouth to speak but I pressed my finger to her lip and shushed her.

"Sleep my love" I told her as she snuggles closer in my arms.

So I've realized that I made Lucian character a bit soft so there are going to be some changes.,,