The Day She Felt At Ease

Dedicated
tvd1992
ice_qreenm
Thanks for all the lovely comments

SCARLET

Pregnancy wasn't I thought it would be. I silently thank god that I did not go through the throwing up stage. I was 7 months along now. My stomach was quite small.

I thought that I would be constantly tired and slouchy but instead I always felt energetic. My wanting for Lucian was ever lasting. I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

He told me thought he might crush the baby or hurt him/her but I laughed at that.

The doctor said that by next month it was just blow up. Word has spread fast about my pregnancy. Everyone was pleased especially Ms Henry. She was my motherly figure now that Rose was gone.

She would have been so happy. Lots of grand kids she said.

As for Lucian he really surprised me. He was becoming a father anyone would have wanted. He formed a bond with Mary. He was teaching her to say a few words. Her speech was a bit slow. But he was a patient soul.

Isabelle and John wedding was beautiful. She asked me at last minute to be her brides maids which shocked me but I accepted. I liked her. As for John he reminded me so much of Fred.

He was like my older brother.

I was so wrapped in my own happiness I had completely forgotten about Stephen. That bastard but I told myself that I wouldn't not let my hatred ruin my happy moments.
~~

"I can't believe it" I heard Lucian as we laid in bed.

"Believe what?" I turned on my side.

"That everything is perfect. Everything I ever wanted a family. I love you so much Scarlet" I kissed my nose.

"I love you more Lucian"

I turned my back as he scooted to me and wrapped his arm around me. Surrounding me with his love.

My stomach moved. The baby kicked.

I smiled.

"Amazing" I heard Lucian whispered as I fell asleep

Another chapter coming up soon... It will be a ummm double POV with both Scarlet and Lucian in one chapter...

Also I jut wrote these they are NOT EDITED!!
And I know they're short... Sorry