The Night Of The Ball pt 2

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
______

Another one *dj khaled voice*
Hahaha my joke was so lame
Hopefully this chapter won't be!!

SCARLET

"I know we haven't had a time to talk and gotten aquatinted. I mean you are after all my best friend's wife"

"I know"

We swayed. I saw Lucian looking at me while dancing with Isabelle. She whispered something that made him laugh.

"I'm not going to give you the whole don't hurt my brother speech cause if you do I'll break your foot Scarlet" he whispered and I laughed.

"I'd break my own foot if I ever hurt him" I told him all truth.

"So are going to tell him?" He asked me. I looked up at him wondering what was he talking about.

"Tell him what?" I asked puzzled.

"That you love him" he smile. Before I had a chance to reply he was already returning me to Lucian.

I went to husband's awaiting arms. He placed a chased kiss on my lips. I could tell my cheeks were heated up.

"I like John. He loves you" I told Lucian.

"I know. We have been best friends as far as my memories can carry me back" he told me.

"There's something I need to tell you. I'm not quite sure how to tell you this. I'm preg.."

My sentence was interrupted by none other than Heffa. Could her timing be any worse.

"Well hello fancy seeing you here Lucian"
Once again she interrupted me.

I could read her. She was a leech who would do anything to break apart a family. To try and get her hooks into Lucian but I wasn't going to have it.

"Why wouldn't he be here. This is after all John's Engagement party. His best friend" I said. I stood in front of Lucian with my arms folded.

"What was your name again" she tapped her cheeks pretending to have forgotten my name.

"It's Mrs Lucian Bancroft. I know what type of girl you are Heffa. I suggest you back off from my husband. He's married" I told her.

"Married. Ha! That's never stopped me before and it still won't" she bluntly told me.

I had enough trash talk from this harlot.

"Him being married won't stop you but I will" I whispered. Before she had a chance to utter any other word I fisted her straight in the mouth.

She was getting on my last nerves. I heard a few gasp but I didn't care.

"If you ever so much as look at my husband again I will skin you alive" I shouted and marched out to the balcony.

Lucian hot on my heels. No doubt about to lecture me. A duke's wife doesn't conduct her self as such.

"Are you alright" he held my shoulder turning me to face him.

"Yes I admit I got carried away. But she wouldn't stop. She must really think she can bat her lashes and waltz into our life. Steal my husband. She must really be crazy." I was pasting back and forth.

Lucian was leaning against one of the column. Arms folded with a silly smile. I stopped ranting.

"What? Why are smiling at me like that?" I raised my brow.

"Because Mrs Lucian Bancroft you were jealous"

I let out a grunt. I was jealous indeed. I punched Eva because of it.

He walked over to me tilted his head his head to mine.

"What did you want to tell me inside" he asked. His lips centimeters aways from mine.

"I was going to tell you that ..."

"Oh there you are Scarlet. I was wondering where you ran off to" Isabelle interrupted again.

She started going off about how I punched Eva in the face. How funny and bold it was. She dragged us inside to enjoy the rest of the evening.

I gave up trying to tell Lucian.
~~

I'll try to update tomorrow!
I was greatly inspired by Tink- Bonnie and Clyde! If you don't know this song you should listen it... Great song