They Day Stephen Intruded

Speaking of time
Who stopped it
That's the feeling that I get when we lock lips
Bryson Tiller
_________________
Dedication
DaytonaBass
cyumss
Thanks so much for always reading and voting it means a lot guys!!

LUCIAN

One word.

One emotion.

Love.

That's how I was feeling towards my wife. We've been married two months. It might just very well be the two best months of my life.

Everything is so different now. Scarlet and I are inseparable. I often accompanied to her training. The first day I went Mr John and I came near fist. I couldn't bring myself to see him hurting my wife.

But then I realized she was strong not fragile like I thought. She wasn't weak. It made me admire her how she wanted to defend her self. She was independent.

Mary was now nine months. She still did not say anything other than her occasionally laugh. I've started to spend a lot more time with her. Usually Scarlet, Mary and I would go the lake and have picnics.

Scarlet and I would talk for hours and hours. Slowly she was beginning to open up but there were still walls around her.

I still had not fixed her door which didn't leave her with any other choice but for her to sleep in my room. We didn't do anything but sleep. I wanted her to come to me. I had planned on seducing her but I did not.

I was giving her time. Time to know me. Time to get use to being married.

Tonight was the towns annual ball. That was held by one of my father's colleague Mr Spencer. Scarlet and I would be attending. We both would be wearing black and red.

It would be the first she would be introduced to society since we've gotten married.
~~

I waited patiently down stairs while Scarlet got ready. What was it about women and getting ready that they needed to take so long.

I was grumbling to my self when I looked up and saw her. I couldn't breathe. All the saliva left my mouth. I expected her to look beautiful but this was something else. Pure perfection.

Her breast screamed for attention. Her waist  was small and even though the dress swept the floor it gave you a clear description what was beyond that dress. Her hair was down. It was in soft waves. And she painted her lips the same color as the dress.

I wanted to have her now. My body felt starved of hers. When her eyes met mine it felt as if for a brief moment the world might have stopped.

"Lucian we're going to late" she waved her hand in front of my face. The thing that made her perfect she doesn't even realize how beautiful she is.

Ms Henry and Mary walked us to the carriage. We both kissed our daughter and wished her and Ms Henry farewell.

When we got the ball my wife was the envy of all. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw other men looking at her. But when she looked at me all my insecurities fell.