The Night He Found Out She Was Pregnant

Heartbreak is like a soccer punch to the stomach
__________________________
Dedicated
24pink24
twistedcable
Thank you both for always reading and voting ❤️❤️😘😘😘

Hey me again!!
Update... Hope u enjoyed

LUCIAN

After Isabelle had brought us inside there had been whispering but I didn't care. I was with the most beautiful woman who at the moment had a very frustrating look on her face.

I got two glasses for us which she refused to drink. I ended up drinking both glasses of wine.

Her mood lightening when we started to dance.

"And so finally her mood has lightened" I said to her.

"Thanks to you"

We Danced the whole night. Selfish really I didn't want her dancing with anyone else. We danced until she complained her feet started to hurt.

Isabelle and John had disappeared. So with that we left.
~~

As soon as we got home Scarlet rushed out of the carriage and went straight to her room.

I was in the middle of getting undress when Scarlet busted into the room in nothing but one of my shirts.

Her hair loose. It flowed. Framing her face perfectly. There was still the glow.

"Scarlet is everything okay?"

She showed me a tight smile and motion towards the bed.

She took a deep breath.

"I know you might not want this but you're just to have to deal with it. I tried telling you twice and I got interrupted I was like a bad joke. You know first Heffa then Isabelle"

I was surprised she didn't bite her tongue. She was speaking really fast.

"But now I have to get it off my chest. You deserve to know. I mean you will eventually know. It's going to start showing. I am pregnant Lucian and I know we married for convenience and not to have a family. But these things happen when you know"

She started to hand gestures.

She was pregnant. Scarlet was pregnant. We were going to a family. Now I see why she was glowing.

I rose from the bed and hugged her.

"We're having a baby Scarlet. Nothing could make me happier" I captured her lips between mine.

I placed my hand to her stomach. There was a slight bulge. Our child. This made me love her even more.

"So you are pleased?" She looked up at me. Her eyes glossy.

I lifted her up and spun with her.

"I am more than happy. I love you Scarlet" I blurted.

"What?" She asked as I set her down.

"Nothing" I scratch my head back.

"You said you love me" with a smirk.

"No I did not" denying it.

"Would it make a difference if I said I loved you too" I looked at her. Expecting her to start laughing instead she was looking at me with so much love in her eyes.

"If only it was true"

She inhaled.

"I do love you Lucian Bancroft with all my heart" she walked up to me.

My breath stopped. The moment I desperately waited for was finally here. Scarlet confessing her love to me.

"As I love you Scarlet Bancroft"