Chapter One

"Jordyn sweetie we need to leave since it's a long way there" mom said.

"Coming" I said.

If you haven't figured out who I am then let me introduce myself.

Hi I'm Jordyn Sanders I am 17 years old. I have long dirty blond hair and baby blue eyes. I am a nice person but if you get on my nerves I will be rude to you. My height is 5'6" and my top favorite hobbies is Gymnastics, horse back riding and texting.

I was looking around the house before leaving because I will miss my home and my best friend Maria.

Getting in the car I plug my headphones in my iPhone and started to play music from my phone. That's when Eyes Open by Taylor Swift and I started falling asleep.

"Jordyn wake up" dad said.

"What...where are we" I asked.

"We're in Nevada at our new house Jordyn" mom said.

When she told me that I first grabbed my precious possessions then went to my bedroom to put it down.

After grabbing all my boxes I went back downstairs.

"Jordyn why don't you go and introduce yourself to the neighbors" mom said.

"Fine" I said.

Knocking on the neighbors door a girl around my age with black hair and green eyes had opened the door.

"Hi I'm Jordyn and you are" I asked.

"I'm Caroline my twin brother Anthony and my parents live here" Caroline said.

"Hey do you want to help me unpack my stuff in my bedroom" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Caroline said.

"You can start putting away my clothes in the closet" I said.

When Caroline had started putting away my clothes I started putting my undergarments in my dresser.

Once everything was put away, me and Caroline layed on my bed and started talking.

"So what can you tell me about your brother" I asked.

"Well let's say that Anthony can get rude and really don't date anyone and only hangs with his friends" Caroline said.

"Is that so" I said.

"Hey can you help pick a outfit to wear for school tomorrow" I asked.

"Sure and I can introduce to my friends tomorrow for school" Caroline said.

Caroline had picked out a green tank top, black skinny jeans, lace-up boots and a jean jacket with Contrast Hood and Sleeves. I also had a casual fashion painted backpack.

"Well I better go so I can make it in time for dinner" Caroline said.

"Okay well I will see you tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Yeah I will be waiting in my car" Caroline said.

Once Caroline left I went downstairs to see we are having takeout for dinner.

"We're having Chinese" I asked.

"Yes......I see you have made friends with the neighbor" mom said.

"Yeah her name is Caroline" I said.

I just sat at the table eating orange chicken and shrimp rice while Mom and Dad was eating a egg roll and white rice. I was lucky that mom and dad let me have all the furtune cookies.

I opened my first furtune cookie that said "A unexpected surprise will bring a unwelcome visitor" that had me really frightened since that had me thinking of my nightmare.

So I just put that off and went to bed to sleep peacefully. That's what I thought.

When going to sleep I had that nightmare again but way differently.

__________________________________________________________________________

Next up is the dream.

What did you think of this chapter?

I'm looking for people who would like to help me do a character profile for Jordyn's friends.

Their names are:

Christina

Elizabeth

Sayde"twin to Saige"

Saige"twin to Sayde"

Jazzlyn

So if you would like to make a character profile for one of them just Review.