Chapter Five

*(Caroline's POV)*

I couldn't believe it. Why did Anthony had to be so stupid and suck on Jordyn's blood.

She was my first human best friend that I told her about me being a vampire. I bet now that she would never want to talk to me.

I was so mad that I barged right into Anthony's room and hit him upside his head.

"Oww Caroline what was that for" Anthony said.

"That's for biting Jordyn that's why" I said.

"I didn't mean to do that it's just that when kissing her I started to loose control" Anthony said.

"Wait, What you were kissing her" I asked being surprised.

"You wouldn't understand" Anthony said.

"Yes I would" I said.

"What's going on in here you two" mom asked.

"Anthony bit into Jordyn's neck and won't tell me why" I said.

"Ok Caroline, why don't I tell you everything in your bedroom" mom said.

Walking into my bedroom I sat on my bed while mom sat in my chair.

"Caroline, Anthony and Jordyn are soul mates" mom said.

"So what does this mean" I asked.

"While Jordyn is still human Anthony can drink from her blood and that also mean that one day Anthony and Jordyn will become King and Queen" mom said.

"Are you serious, when did they become Soul Mates" I asked.

"They've been Soul Mates since the day of their birth" mom said.

"So is that the reason why we moved here and Jordyn become our neighbor" I asked.

"Yeah and also because I talked to Jordyn's mom since we know each other" mom said.

"Wait you know Jordyn's mom" I asked.

"Yes because her grandparents knows our grandparents because they were soul mates" mom said.

"What happens if Jordyn and Anthony is separated too long" I asked.

"They slowly die.......but we don't have to worry because they will have this kind of pull that will bring them together" mom said.

I only hope that nothing does happen because Anthony has gone without a lot of blood way more than me since we haven't found our soul mates but now Anthony has.

"Mom do you know who is my soul mate" I asked.

"Yes his name is Liam and he lives way back in Paris, and yes he knows he is your soul mate" mom said.

"When do we go back" I asked.

"We go back when Jordyn and Anthony has finally mated and when Jordyn is ready to leave with us" mom said.

"Ok, Thanks for telling me" I said.

"Anytime Sweetie" mom said while leaving my room.

(Anthony's POV)

I was so furious at Caroline, who did she think she was barging into my room. I was just about to grab my sketchbook and start drawing Jordyn until Caroline came in.

I didn't care that Caroline was mad at me because I bit Jordyn neck when she was my soul mate and I was allowed to drink my soul mate blood.

I was happy that mom took Caroline out of my room so I just went back to start my sketch of Jordyn.

Jordyn was always on my mind now. She's my soul mate and soon to be vampire queen.

I just couldn't wait tomorrow to see Jordyn so I just went out my bedroom window and started throwing pebbles at Jordyn's window.

"Who's there" Jordyn said now looking out her window.

"It's me love" I said.

"Why are you out my window" Jordyn asked.

"I couldn't stay away from you since you are my soul mate and soul mates can't stay away from each other" I said.

"Ok well come in" Jordyn said.

So I jumped up in the air and went through Jordyn window. Seeing Jordyn in her pj shorts and tank top, I couldn't keep my eyes off from her.

"Wanna cuddle" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Jordyn said while hiding away her blush.

Laying on Jordyn's bed I waited for Jordyn to lay in arms. When Jordyn finally layed in my arms I started stroking her hair.

Just like that, Jordyn fell asleep and then I did too.

I was awoken by Jordyn because she was having a nightmare and since I could see into people dreams and nightmares I saw what she was dreaming about. She had me as her savior but she also dreamed of HIM which didn't make me happy because I was hoping that he wouldn't come back but it seems like he is back.

"Jordyn, Love Wake Up" I said while shaking her.

When she woke up she had started crying in my arms. Trying to act like I didn't saw her dreams. I asked what it was about.

"I saw you getting killed by a stranger with red eyes" Jordyn said.

No it seriously can't be, he shouldn't be alive only if her was back for revenge to bring him back.

"Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you" I said while stroking her hair again.

"Ok, will you tell me everything about you and me being soul mates" Jordyn asked.

"Sure, love anything for you" I said.

I have to tell everything so that by the end of the week I can have her in Paris where she can be protected from him.

This is my soul mate and I will do whatever I can to spend eternity with her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Yes Vampires can sleep, well my vampires do.

Finally we can get to the history of soul mates.

Just three more chapters until the Halloween Chapter.