Chapter Fifteen

(Jordyn's POV)

At Florida

Anthony was going to take me shopping and then take me to a resturant for dinner. We were at the South Beach so we went to botiques.

I was wearing a Victorian Velvet White/Red Maternity Dress and Red Flats.

In this one botique we bought a couple pair of baby clothes and baby booties. Going out for IceCream, I ate most of the whole bucket of vanilla icecram and Cookie Dough.

"Jordyn, slow down or you'll get a brain freeze" Anthony said.

"A what?" I asked as I blacked out.

24 minutes later......

"Jordynnn are you awake" Anthony asked.

"Yes why" I asked.

"You blacked out from a brain freeze" Anthony said.

"Oh, Sorry about that" I said.

Laying my head back down, I fell asleep.

Later that Night

"This is so beautiful" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you" Anthony said.

Me and Anthony was outside of the resturant watching the beautiful sunset. The sound of the waves and air had such a quiet surrounding.

This day has been so peaceful except the part of the brain freeze and my black out.

2 Weeks Later........

I'm 5 months pregnant and is about to find the gender of our baby.

"Dr. Smith is ready to see you" the nurse said.

Anthony helped me got up as I couldn't move around that much with my big bump.

"So, Jordyn and Anthony are you ready to see your baby" Dr. Smith asked.

"Yes" me and Anthony said.

When he put the gel on my bump it made me shiver.

"It seems like your having twins" Dr. Smith said.

"Twins, can you see the gender" Anthony asked.

"Your having one boy and one girl" Dr. Smith said.

I'm so happy that we're having twins. Now we know how to decorate our baby's room.

AT HOME

"So what are you having" Caroline asked.

"Twins, one boy and one girl" I said.

"OMG, your having twins" Caroline said.

"Yep so now we're going to need extra help around here" I said.

This isn't going to be a good week because I have 9 more weeks until I go into labor which would suck. I just want the process to fasten up. I want to see my beautiful babies already.

But, I was ready for it because I had everybody. Family should be the most important thing to everybody. Not having that special person in your life you are nothing without them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************************

Next chapter will be the labor, and then after that chapter will be the Epilogue. I'm ending this with Seventeen Chapters so I can work on my other stories.

I hope you enjoyed the whole story.