Chapter Eight

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

(Jordyn's POV)

Two Weeks Later-Halloween Night

My costume was Dolly the Broken Doll. I'm wearing a frilly purple dress with black and white polka dot. The bodice has a cutout chest and back, while the sheer cap sleeves are attached to long white cracked porcelain sleeves. Also featuring a large purple bow on the back of the dress, the outfit is completed with a miniature hat that matches the dress and Capri leggings that match the sleeves.

It includes a half mask with a china doll design and printed porcelain cracks, covering the right side.

I begged Anthony to take me trick-and-treating since this is my last time being here since I was leaving this Friday. Today was Wednesday so I had two more days.

"Ready" I asked.

"Yes" they all said.

It was me, Anthony, Donna and Caroline going trick and treating.

Anthony was dressed as Romeo from Romeo and Juliet since to me he was my personal Romeo.

Donna was a fortune teller because it was either being a werewolf or a fortune teller, if Donna went as a werewolf she would of exposed her secret so she had to go as a fortune teller.

Caroline was a vampire princess. Since Caroline is a vampire princess in real life, all she had to do was put on fake fangs, a cape to go along with her purple dress and a tiara.

"Let's go so we can make it to the haunted maze" I said.

"We're coming, Ok Jordyn" Caroline said.

When they finally made it downstairs I had them standing like soldiers.

"Now that everyone is downstairs let's go" I said.

Anthony had hold the door for Donna, Caroline and me. Since he did that I gave him a kiss. We walked until we made it to Erika Johnson house.

She was the one who had invited us to the Haunted Maze because anybody would be there. Even though I didn't know her or met her I still wanted to go.

"You made it" Erika said.

Erika was dressed as a witch. She was wearing a blue and purple star-spotted dress, a matching hat, purple wristbands, florescent leggings and black heels.

"Love your costume" I said.

"Thanks, now follow me so you know where to start" Erika said as she started walking.

Making it to the Maze you could really tell it was a maze since there were tall bushes.

I grabbed Anthony's hand just in case something pops up and scare me.

"Don't worry Jordyn, I got you" Anthony said. 

So far everything was great until I got scared and ran away from the chainsaw lady. Finally getting away I saw that I was alone and lost.

I was alone until a dark figure appeared, he had red eyes just like the stranger in my dream. As the dark figure got closer I saw that this is the stranger in my dream.

"Hello Jordyn, it's nice to finally meet you" the man said.

"Who are you and how did you know my name" I asked.

"All your questions will be answered but for now we got to go" the man said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" I said.

"Oh yes you will, Erika can you come and take care of her" the man said.

Out of nowhere Erika came with a smile on her face.

"Erika how could you do this and what are you" I asked.

"As you see I'm a witch and I'm just following my master sayings" Erika said.

When Erika closed her eyes she started speaking in a different language and then open her eyes again which was blank. There's a strange sensation that made me fell weak and collapsed, As I collapsed I felt darkness took over me.

(Anthony's POV)

"Caroline, Donna we have to find her before it's too late" I said.

"We will find her Anthony" Caroline said.

"But what if HE has her" I said.

"Yean and if HE did, he shouldn't be that far way" Donna said.

I just can't concentrate, knowing that HE has Jordyn. So me and Caroline let Donna search for her.

Since Donna is a soul mate with a werewolf she learned how to sniff out people better.

"Found her" Donna whisper yelled.

Hearing that I followed Donna where she said she found Jordyn. Looking now I saw that HE and Erika was close to grab Jordyn and leave, but why was Erika with him.

Not thinking before planning I pushed them out of the way before they even layed a finger on her. I grabbed Jordyn and gave her to Caroline and Donna so I could finally end this for once.

I started to walk closer him so that I could attack before I even got the chance to get closer I fell right to the ground.

It seems to be that Erika is a witch and was using her powers on me. I felt so much pain that I couldn't move so HE and Erika left before I had the chance to attack.

Now that the pain was I gone I went back to Jordyn. We took her to me and Caroline's house so she could rest on my bed.

"So what's wrong with her" I asked the doctor.

Yes we had a doctor check on her but a supernatural doctor since Erika used her witch powers on her that made Jordyn blocked out.

"It seems that she's in a deep coma and also that she's pregnant" the doctor said.

"Wait she's pregnant" I asked.

"Yes and it seems to be a baby girl" the doctor said.

"Do you know when she'll wake" I asked.

"It may take a couple of days" the doctor said as he is leaving out.

I know that I'm going to get revenge on him. All I want to know is why was he here and why did he want Jordyn for. But for now I'm going to be there for Jordyn and our baby girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how did you like the chapter.

Jordyn is in a coma and is pregnant, we will hear from her in the next chapter.

Anyone has names for HE and or for Anthony and Jordyn baby girl name, they need a name?

I'm taking a break from this story so "My Future: My Escape" has it's chapter developed.