Chapter Fourteen

1 Week Later

(Jordyn's POV)

Just like Caroline said my bump look just like 3 months pregnant. Even though my bump is bigger I still looked perfect with my wedding dress.

Having my acessories on I started rubbing my belly waiting for Caroline.

"Got your vial"Caroline said she put it in my hair.

"Also here's your boquet" Donna said as she handed me my white roses.

"You look pwetty Jordyn" Kaylie said.

"You too Kaylie" I said.

Kaylie had her hair in curls and was wearing a very beautiful blue dress. The bridesmaid dresses was red to match with thevorange/red roses.

"Are you ready Jordyn" Mr. Johnson asked.

"Yes but just nervous" I said.

"Kaylie will go first then Donna and Caroline" Mr. Johnson said.

The music started playing so Kaylie went first. I know everyone would have their eyes on her because of her beauty.

"Remember to breath, we don't want the bride/princess to faint" Caroline said.

"Ok" I said as I took my breaths.

"I guess it time for us to go next" Donna said as she putted her arms through Brandon's.

"Come on Liam, it's our turn now" Caroline said cheerily.

Caroline can get hyper too much. I just think when it comes to the time to plan her own wedding she'll be out of control.

"Ready" Mr. Johnson asked as the wedding march played.

"I guess so" I said as I hand my hand through his.

"Just remember how much Anthony loves you and the baby" Mr. Johnson said.

So I started thinking about happiness and joy. This helped me with my confidence.

Walking down the aisle, everbody had their eyess on me as I had my eyes on Anthony. He had such a big grin that had me smiling. Making to Anthony his dad took my hand and put it in Anthony's.

"Today we are here for the joining of Prince Anthony Johnson and Princess Jordyn Sanders, today is more about love today is about family. We are here seeing soul mates being showing love to each other and their family."

"Now is the time for the saying of the vows, Anthony go first" the priest said.

"Jordyn, since the day I heard you singing I know I was in love with you. At first I was confused about what we were but when I figured you were my soul mate that made me happier. Seeing you pregnant with our baby brings me joy. I can't wait to spend forever with you and our baby" Anthony said.

"Jordyn your time to go next" the priest said.

"Anthony, Meeting you was the best day of my life. I never wanted to leave your side even if it mean to be turned into a vampire. Having this baby brings me joy because this baby is a part of you. I can't wait until we spend eternity where we will be forever young" I said.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said.

When Anthony kissed me we had lasted for 3 minutes. Turning our heads to everyone else who was standing and clapping.

After the wedding, me and Anthony was going to our honeymoon than having an After Party. Leaving out of the church, everybody started throwing rose petals.

"Have a great honeymoon, sis" Caroline said.

"Will' I said.

Anthony was taking me to Florida. I know that we're going to spend most of our time on the beach.

We was going to be on a private plane so we could get there quicker.

 ******************************************************************************************************************************

I'm posting the rest of the chapters today.