Chapter Seven

The Next Day

*(Jordyn's POV)*

"Morning" Anthony said.

"Morning" I said getting up and having the sheet still around me.

"You look so beautiful with the sunlight shining on you" Anthony said.

"Thanks....but what time is it" I asked.

"Its 6:35 a.m" Anthony said.

"Oh shoot my parents will kill me" I said now getting dressed.

When I finally got dressed I gave Anthony a kiss goodbye and left out of Anthony's bedroom. As I was going downstairs I ran into Caroline.

"Jordyn what are you doing here" Caroline asked me as she looks me over.

I think she knows I was with her brother since my hair is messy and that I must smell just like him. Just then Anthony is now walking the down the stairs and stopped at where he was.

"Oh I see now, I promise I won't tell but you two have to tell your parents soon" Caroline said as she is walking back to her room.

"She is right, if we don't tell them before they figure out we will get in trouble" I said.

"Ok but it be better if we tell them separately" Anthony said.

"Yeah that would be better" I said as I finally get the chance to leave out the door.

Making through the door at home wasn't so great.

"Jordyn where have you been" mom asked.

"I was over at Caroline and Anthony parents house" I said.

"Was it just you and Anthony alone at the house" mom asked.

"Yes" I said now hanging my head down.

"Did you two did anything else than hanging out" mom asked.

'Yes" I said.

"What is it that you did" mom asked.

"We did it in his bed" I said now feeling embarrassed saying the words to my mom.

"Did he use a condom" Dad asked now making a appearance.

"No I don't think so" I said.

"Well then I guess we can say you are pregnant" mom said.

"How do you know that" I asked.

"Because when a human and vampire mated, if the human is a girl she will become pregnant" mom said.

"So......, I'm not in trouble" I asked.

"No, for now go upstairs in your bedroom and get  some rest" mom said.

So I went upstairs and went to bed. Once I laid my head on the pillow I let the darkness took over me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it's short. The next chapter is the Halloween Chapter which is one chapter away and four days away.