Chapter Nine

2 weeks later

(Jordyn's POV)

Opening my eyes I saw I was wearing a green & black belted tie top, blue acid wash skinny jeans and Brown Sheepskin Boots.

"Ah finally you're awake, Jordyn I'm Dr. McKinney" the doctor said.

"Why are you here doctor" I asked.

"Anthony had me check on you and it seems you were in a deep coma and your pregnant" Dr. McKinney said.

"I already know I'm pregnant, but how long was I out" I asked.

"You were out for 2 weeks" Dr. McKinney said.

"Can you get Anthony for me" I asked.

"Sure" Dr. McKinney said.

Minutes Later Anthony came in.

"I have something to tell you" I said.

"What is it" Anthony asked.

"I'm Pregnant and I'm hungry right now so can you get me some nachos" I asked.

"Your Pregnant" Anthony said still being shocked as he touches my stomach.

When Anthony left to get my nachos I felt my morning sickness coming so I rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

"I heard the news that you're pregnant so you making me an Aunt" Caroline said.

"Me and Anthony isn't even married yet but I would like it more if you could be the Godmother for our baby" I said when I finished puking.

Walking back to the bed I saw Anthony was on the hospital bed with my nachos.

"Are you okay" Anthony asked.

"Yeah it just was a little morning sickness" I said now laying back down on the hospital bed.

Grabbing the nachos from Anthony hands I started munching on them.

"Jordyn when you finish eating and get something to drink we are leaving to Paris where you can be protected from HIM" Anthony said.

"Why do you need to protect me from HIM anyway" I asked.

"Fine I guess I might tell you anyway. His name is Wyatt and we used to be best friends. He also had a mate who was Witch, her name was Cassandra but she was a very evil witch. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen to me so when I walked in on Cassandra plan about killing Wyatt so she can take over the world I snapped her neck and killed her. When Wyatt learned I killed Cassandra, Wyatt made a promise to me that when I find my mate he would kill her" Anthony said.

"But what about Erika" I asked.

"I'm not really sure about her" Anthony said.

Finishing my Nachos and Lemonade, I grabbed my suitcase and then Anthony hand.

It was me, Anthony, Caroline, and Donna on the plane.

"So what's going to happen when we get there" I asked.

"Well my mom, your mom, Caroline and Donna is going to take you dress shopping for the wedding next month" Anthony said.

What are you going to do" I asked.

"I'm going to have Brandon, my dad and your dad to help me prepare the baby room" Anthony said.

When we got off the plane, the girls pushed me in the car before I gave Anthony a kiss goodbye.

"Hey what was that for" I asked.

"If you and Anthony had your kiss goodbye, your hormonal side would come out and you guys would be kissing for hours and we wouldn't get much done today" Caroline said.

I just sat back and looked out the window thinking about Anthony and how our baby will look like.

"We're here" my mom said.

Getting out of the car I saw we were at a wedding dress shop with a name I couldn't pronounce.

"So who's the lucky lady getting married" the lady said.

"I am" I said.

"So you're the one marrying Prince Anthony, well let's find you a dress" the lady said.

When the lady went in the back to find me a dress she came back with a red strapless ruffle dress. Trying the dress on, I went back out to show the dress to the girls.

"It's nice but with the ruffles it isn't you" my mom said.

So I went back in the dressing room to take it off and put on a dark lilac strapless ruched bodice adorned with brooch ruffled skirt.

"Didn't her mom said the ruffles didn't look good on her and here you have her in a dress with ruffles" Caroline mom said.

"Sorry my Queen it was an accident, I'm sure I can find a better dress for her" the lady said.

The lady came back with a white lace long sleeve wedding dress. This dress was the one so I started bawling my eyes out.

"Honey what's wrong, is it the dress" my mom asked.

"No, the dress is perfect I love it" I said with tears still in my eyes.

Getting back in the dressing room I got back in my clothes and grabbed my dress where Caroline mom pay for it. (Sorry if it annoys anyone that I keep saying Caroline Mom, I just forgot her first name).

Next we was going shoe shopping and accessory shopping.

I already know what kind of shoes I wanted to wear with my dress so I grabbed the white bow ballerina flats. I also bought white gold-rose cut diamond drop earrings, and gold headphone necklace.

"You'll also need this" Caroline said while holding out a ivory white rose crown headpiece.

"Why" I asked.

"It'll add finishing touches to go with your dress" Caroline said.

"Fine" I said.

I snatched the headpiece out of Caroline hand and went to buy my stuff. Finally done with shopping we drove home.

"ANTHONY" I YELLED.

"Yes babe" Anthony said.

"My feet is getting sore and I need a foot massage" I said.

"Okay, just let me take you to our bedroom so I can give you your foot massage" Anthony said.

Once Anthony picked me up he took me to a bedroom with the colors of black, purple and blue. He started squirting the oil on his hand and then started rubbing my foot.

"Ooh, that feels so good Anthony" I said in complete bliss.

It felt so good that I grabbed Anthony hair so his face can be closer to mines and started kissing him. Then we started taking our clothes off where that leaded to more complete bliss.

After that I fell asleep to where I heard Anthony say 'I LOVE YOU'.

___________________________________________________________

I decided to update today since it is Thanksgiving.

I am Thankful to all my followers and readers who had read my stories. This has been such a great thing because you guys keep me going on by writing.