Chapter Two

The Nightmare

I was running in the woods but this time I know I was running away from a man. The man had blood red eyes and was always smiling evilly every time I would turn my head to him.That's when my savior was here, seeing his brown eyes and black hair it had me drawn towards him. I was stepping close to him when he had disappeared and then the man I was running away from me was now in front of me. I was too scared to say anything or do anything so that is when everything became black.

End of Flashback

Waking up from my nightmare I started clutching my beating heart. I could now feel my heart beating starting to slow down.

Looking over at my alarm clock I saw it was 6:30 am means it was time to wake up for school. I got dressed in the outfit Caroline picked out for me and then did my hair.

Coming downstairs I decided to eat on a apple since that nightmare had me frightened and then left outside to see Caroline waiting by her car and her brother Anthony leaving out the door.

"Hey" I said to Caroline.

"We better get going so I can pick up my friends" Caroline said.

Walking over to the passenger side, I saw that Anthony was staring at me so I smiled at him but he didn't.

"What's up with your brother" I asked Caroline while getting in the car.

"I don't know, he has been distanced himself away from us since you been here" Caroline said.

"So are you saying that he hates me" I asked.

"No, it must have to do something with you or somebody less important" Caroline said.

"Oh ok" I said.

Right now we was putting at a house with purple wallpaper where a girl with blue/green hair and brown eyes where she looked to be 18 years old.

"Hey Donna" Caroline said.

"Morning" Donna said.

"Donna this is Jordyn" Caroline said.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" Donna said.

 Making to the school now I saw Anthony hanging out with other boys.

Now getting out of the car everybody had their eyes on me.

"Coming Jordyn" Caroline said.

"Yeah" I said collecting my gaze back to Caroline.

Caroline and Donna had took me to the main office where I had gotten my schedule.

1st-Art (Mr.Baker)

2nd/3rd-English Block (Mrs.Thompson)

4th-Music (Mr.Hamilton)

Lunch

5th-Math (Mr.Brown)

6th-Social Studies (Mrs.Anderson)

"Ooh it seems like you have Math and Social Studies with me and Caroline" Donna said.

"Well then I guess I'll be seeing you two at lunch, right" I said.

"Yeah just meet us at the cafeteria doors" Caroline said.

Walking into Art I handed the teacher my slip saying I'm new so the teacher told me to take the last empty seat.

I decided to sit in the last empty seat that was by Anthony.

'Well isn't this awkward' I thought.

Sitting down I payed attention to the teacher.

"Okay class, today we are drawing our most loved ones so get working" Mr.Baker said.

My most loved one was my mom so I started drawing my mom in pencil and then went over it with a sharpie pen. Lastly I colored it with colored pencils.

I looked over to Anthony's drawing and saw that it was Caroline and his mom(I think).

When the bell rang I put my drawing in my student profile and then went to my English block class.

In my English block I gave my note to the teacher and had her signed it.

I sat by a girl who had blond hair and wore glasses, she had on of her eyes covered by her hair.

"Hi I'm Jordyn Sanders and you are" I asked the girl.

"Hey I'm Grace Martinez" the girl said.

We had a free write so I wrote about my life before moving and then now.

I got to say it's great that I have three friends but I got to say they are very trustworthy.

This school is nice but something is up with everybody at this school they are hiding from me, but what is it. Would my own friends be hiding a secret from me.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ooh Questions, can anyone guess what the answers are too them.

In Chapter Four it's going to be Anthony's POV so this is where we will figure out Anthony and Caroline secret, maybe even Donna's secret.

Review!