Chapter Ten

(Unknown POV)

Jordyn had escaped. I need to get her back before she's turned to a vampire and it's too late to kill her.

"Erika how are we going to find her" I asked.

"Well if you thought better you would of known that Anthony took her to Paris his home" Erika said.

"Don't act like your better than me, if you don't want to end up like your sister" I said as I start choking Erika.

Once Erika finally understood, I dropped her as I started planning of getting Jordyn. Tonight I am getting her, before they get married.

(Jordyn's POV)

"Why do I have to try on my wedding dress again" I asked.

"Because we have to have it fit around the bump of yours" Caroline said.

"Is there anything else we're doing tonight" I asked.

"Your going to have your bachelorette party" Donna said.

"What kind of Bachelorette party and where" I asked.

"It's going to be like a baby shower, it will take place here" Donna said.

"The boys what are they going to do and what about the parents" I ask.

"The boys are going to hunt and the parents I'm not sure" Caroline said.

"Oh ok" I said.

Finishing my dress fitting, I went out to a walk around the palace. I went into a room that had a purple and pink wallpaper that went together. I think I may of found the baby room.

I can't wait to figure out if we're having one or twins. But I still want my baby to be a girl.

"Jordyn, come on we need you to get you ready for your bachelorette party" Caroline said.

"Ok" I said.

I got dressed in a blue corset top, destructed blue jeans and high top.

Walking into the bathroom, I put my hair into two pontytails and then started braiding it.

"Hello Jordyn" Wyatt said.

"Wha-What are doing here" I asked as I turn around.

"I'm here to kidnap you and then kill you" Wyatt said.

"But you wouldn't hurt a pregnant lady would you" I asked.

"So your pregnant even better" Wyatt said.

"Help....somebody help me" I screamed.

"Shut up" Wyatt said as he covered my mouth.

I fell asleep to the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the Next Chapter, I'm already working on the wedding chapter.