Chapter Six

*(Jordyn's POV)*

Before Anthony was in my bedroom I couldn't go to sleep until I was in Anthony arms.

In my nightmare I finally figured out who was my savior and my savior was Anthony. I couldn't believe it because it was like fate had brought us together.

Being awoken by Anthony I started crying because this time I wasn't chased but this time I was watching Anthony get killed by that red eye stranger.

I felt way more complete in Anthony arms for some reason that I had finally got the best sleep I could way before.

THE NEXT DAY

I got dressed in my pink & black embroidered lace cocktail dress and my stud ankle boots. I wore my hair in a ponytail.

Also when I woke up I woke up alone but there was a note on my desk from Anthony.

Dear Jordyn,

   As you see is that I'm not here. I am very very sorry about that it's just that I had to take a shower and change my clothes so I could get ready for our picnic. See you soon, my love.

Sincerely, Anthony

P.S: I hope you love the drawing!

The drawing was me, I was sniffing a flower. That really had me in tears because he showed me how beautiful I am to him in his eyes.

Going downstairs I saw that mom is reading a book and dad is watching tv.

"Mom did you know me and Anthony was soul mates" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, you was getting closer with Anthony I was going to tell you what was going on with the pull between each other" mom said.

"No worry mom, Anthony is going to tell me the rest today" I said.

"Ok sweetie, Be safe" mom said.

"Will" I said as leaving out the door.

Leaving out the door I saw that Anthony was waiting for me. He was wearing a red shirt, black jacket, black pants and red sneakers.

I ran right into Anthony's arms and gave him a kiss.

"Ready for the picnic" Anthony asked.

Yes" I said.

Getting in the car "Stay the Night" by Hayley Williams featured Zedd had started playing on the radio so I started to sing along with it.

Finally making to our destination we was at a park but there was nobody there. I really liked that because I treasure my peace.

"Is this perfect for you" Anthony asked.

"Yes, it has a nice setting to it" I said.

I ate grapes, grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt, and drank juice.

Looking over at Anthony I saw that he looked a little pale.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"Yeah it just the food makes me sick to my stomach" Anthony said.

"Do you have to drink my blood" I asked.

"Yes, because if the vampire soul mate is human then they could drink blood only from them" Anthony said.

"Ok" I said holding my wrist out to Anthony.

Once I had my wrist out Anthony had started drinking blood from me. When Anthony had finished drinking my blood he started to look better.