Chapter 14

Bucky's POV –

Y/N and I walked out of the apartment and down the hallway into the elevator. The moving lump of metal took us down to one of the middle floors where Bruce had set up a small medical area in case any of us got injured on a mission. It was a small clump of rooms, around 4 for patients, 2 for admin and 1 for surgery, with pale grey walls and lights on the ceilings which always seemed to bright.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright alone?" I asked as we stepped out the elevator. To be honest, I didn't want her going alone. I know how much these appointments take it out of her, and I wanted to be there for her.

"Yer...yer I'll be fine." Her confidence wavered a little, but then reassured me again as she smiled. I know she can tell how nervous I am.

She reached for my nearest hand, which happened to be my metal one, and held it gently. We walked into the first admin room together. These lights are always to god dam bright.

"I'm here to see Banner," Y/N told one of the nurses that stood rigid in their dirty cream uniform.

"Sure. If you two want to just follow me,"

"Oh, its urm... just me today."

"I can come with you if you want Y/N." I spun her around so she knew that I am here for her.

"No, it's okay. I can do this. I can do this." Her soft face smiled once more and followed the nurse.

I just hopes she's going to be okay.