Chapter 19

Your POV -
"Come on Y/N. Wake up. We need you."
A voice, so familiar yet unrecognisable, spoke to me. My eye lids heavy, and my chest aching.
"Please Y/N."
I felt 4 warm fingers curl into my palm, and a thumb rest underneath. I suddenly became aware of my own forced breathing, and a mask covering my nose and mouth which seemed to be causing it.
"Let me breathe." I whispered. "Let me breathe."
The person that the unrecognisable voice had belonged to, didn't move and so I assumed couldn't hear me.
Was I dead?
No, I can't be dead - I can feel the person near me.
I lifted my weighted arm slightly, to try and get their attention.
"Y/N?"
"Let me breath." I replied.
"Oh my god Y/N. You're awake!"
My eyes remained shut, although the person jumped up with such a force that I could imagine their movements. I heard doors fly open, and a clatter of feet enter.
"Y/N? Can you hear me?" A totally unfamiliar voice asked.
"Let me breath." I answered, using all my strength to move my arm to signal to the mask on my face.
A gentle hand removed the mask, and I sucked in all the clear air I could, my lungs filling sizeably before decreasing as I breathed out. A shooting pain shot through my body, and I winced in the pain.
"Y/N, can you hear us?"
I nodded slightly, to afraid to talk.
"We need to tell Bucky," the familiar voice spoke.
"No, not yet. He's at my apartment resting, it wouldn't be fair to wake him." That was Steve. There was no way you forget the voice of Captain America.
"Steve, we should let him know. It's only right." Someone else replied.
The same gentle hand that removed my mask, started playing with my arm.
"She was out cold for nearly 10 hours, doctor. Her breathing and heat rate is still rushed."
"Ok, go get her new prescription and some water. I'll sort everything else out, thank you nurse." I recognised that as Banner. I had heard him speak so frequently about medication, I knew that was him.
My head felt more clouded with every second, but my thoughts focused back to the only clear thing I could remember.
"Bucky."
-------------------------------------
A/N - thank you guys so much for 4k reads!!!