Chapter 28

Short but sweet today! Warning - does contain some smut

Your POV -
Bucky never talked about his life before Hydra. Him and Steve; during the war; before the war; romance; family life; nothing.
To be fair, I never talked about my past either. I didn't want him to be dragged down into that mess.
But I was nosey, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't shake how intrigued I was.
"Bucky?" I pondered, walking into his room. God, this man is gorgeous.
"Hey doll," he beamed up at me, causing my heart to flip twice over.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
I sat down on the edge of his bed.
"What was your life like before this? Like with Steve?"
That stumped him. I suppose that he thought I had forgot that he had a separate life, a time before now.
I could see pictures move behind his eyes; like my words triggered an old film reel.
"It was good." Bucky smiled, not with annoyance or anger, but a genuine smile. "It was really good." He whole body loosened at the thought of his past. "Steve and I were always together and I was always looking out for him. He used to get himself in all kinds of trouble." Bucky chuckled lightly. "Then there was the dancing. I was a natural as you can imagine."
I broke into laughter quite suddenly.
"Don't believe me?" Bucky arched an eyebrow at me, as I shook my head still laughing. "Well then, I'll have to prove it to you."
My laughter stopped as sudden as it had begun as the solider swooped me up, taking my waist. He began to waltz me around his room, doing some footwork that I'd never seen before as I tried to keep up with him.
I threw my head back, laughing again as he began spinning me, and dipping me into his arms.
Our dance moved into the living room, which gave Bucky a bigger space to twirl me around. The cool of his metal hand on my back, and the warmth of his flesh him tangled with mine.
"Stop, stop!" I laughed; my head feeling dizzy and my lungs out of breath due to Bucky's swift movements.
"You see a natural," The solider stopped twirling and put both arms around my waist.
My feet inched closer to his, as we both came to a stop. The soldiers eyes, however, continued dancing; tracing complex patterns around my face until finally, they settled, resting on my lips. His gaze was hungry, yet he didn't move as if asking me for my permission to start eating.
Of course I had imagined kissing Bucky, and sometimes even a bit more than just that, however the realisation of it was overwhelming.
But I wasn't going to let my brain ruin this moment.
"Bucky,"
"Y/N," He whimpered back.
And then I kissed him.
Our lips moved so perfectly together, it felt as if they had been shaped to connect effortlessly. He tasted of bitter coffee and pain, but I was addicted at my first sip. My hands ran through his messy hair, and I could feel him tug at my shirt as the tension built.
He lips trailed to my neck, as I moaned into his touch. Still connected to my neck, the solider lifted me up and moved over to the sofa where he sat down, me on his lap.
I let his flesh hand trail up my shirt, as I softly grinded into him. Our kiss deepened as I lifted off his shirt, trailing his defined torso. Bucky's hands fell lower and lower on my body, before tightly gripping the top of my thighs. He tore away from the kiss.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Definitely. I'm all yours."
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for all the reads whilst I've been inactive! Unfortunately, this story only has one more chapter left 😫 but there will be new stuff coming after!