I Miss Her.....

I do not own any rights to TVD characters these belong to L.J Smith T.V show. The only charters who belong to me is Siena Russo, Tony Russo, Chrizina Russo, Blair Richy, Julian Gracia, Tia Dalma, Nico Gracia/Salvatore, Margherita Gracia, Natalia Salvatore Happy reading :D

4th book of the Epic Love Series I hope you all enjoy reading the first chapter. At the side you will see a video link that I have made about the chapter. It to give you a visual of what going on I hope you enjoy watching it :D

Please feel free to leave comment good or bad are welcome :D

Thank you once again for all the support.....Enjoy the first chapter of 'Your Love Consumes Me'

Damon P.O.V

Everything was way too emotional tonight dealing with the fact my wife had walked out on me and the fact my son had been taken by witch's to keep him 'safe'. On the outside I appear to be calm but inside I'm ready to explode. I'm trying to keep it together here I'm trying to be a grown up about all of this and not flip out and go crazy. I've learnt in the past that hadn't helped me at all.

Then I had Elena declaring her love to me with sane mind. I don't know what the hell she was thinking or what she thought she would achieve but my heart will always belong to Siena. I'm not going to give up on Siena and I not matter what I will fight for us till the end. She is my world and so is Nico and I'm not giving up on my family.

The words that Ric had told me before the went kept of repeating in my mind "I know you're going through a difficult time, but I know it will all work out, you need to fight for your family Damon more than your fought for anything in your existence" That what I'm planning on doing I'm going to give Siena time to get her head together and I'm going to look for our son. I need to prove to her that I hadn't give up on us or our family. I've never felt to prove anything to anyone in my whole 171 years but this is Siena she weren't just anyone.

I got up from the couch and walked over and poured myself and large scotch. I got my phone out and looked up Stefan number I just wanted to see that Siena was ok and she got on her flight ok. I pressed the call button and it began to ring after a while it went to answer phone. Maybe his busy deal with Silas stone ass.

I walked over to the couch and sat down; I don't know where to start looking for Nico I mean I'm not really liked in the witch community due to my actions in the past. Maybe I could get Bonnie to help me somehow. I mean she all juiced up now with putting the veil up so finding Nico won't be a problem what so ever for her. I heard the front door open and close moments later Jeremy walked in. He looked at me a little strange his eyes were filled with sorrow.

"Uh uh I've used up all my sentimental schmuck points on Ric we are not doing goodbye" I couldn't handle to say goodbye to anyone else tonight. Jeremy walked further into the parlour.

"You don't have to" What did he mean by that? "Bonnie brought me back; I'm here for good Damon" I got up from the sofa and approached him well the teenage witch has proven to impress me once again. I knew she done this for Elena to help her keep it all together but I needed to make one thing clear to Jeremy.

"We'll let get one thing straight, mi casa es not remotely your casa, this isn't a youth hostel, you got it?" I tapped his face he was really here. He looked at me with mixed emotions "Good" I walked away from him I need time alone to think of what I'm going to do, what my plan of action to bring my family back together not deal with teen issues.

"There something you should know...." I stopped and turned to him. Jeremy face was filled with sorrow "Bonnie dead" I stood there stunned, I never thought hearing that would actually affect me "I'm sorry to be telling you this but Siena was the one who killed her" What the hell did he just say? I rushed over to him and grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall.