The Truth Behind It All.....

Damon P.O.V

I really don't know how to take to the fact that all three of them are having the same dream about my brother, the two women who I was in love once and now Siena too? It was all a little how shall I say it 'disturbing' and making me feel a little on edge. After Katherine made her statement about her love will always be for Stefan and she could understand why she dreamt about him because she cared for him. What did that mean for the other two? I mean with Elena I knew deep down she still loved him I know she determined to say she in love with me, but deep down beneath all of that she loved Stefan what they had together was special.

Now with Siena I'm more concerned about I mean she keeps having this link to Stefan after the way she behaved last night I'm a little worried. Siena and I are destine to be together that Tia Dalma told me from the moment she was born we were linked. They drew us together every little thing I had done before meeting her all came to the point where I met her, and fell hopelessly in love with her. Why I'm worrying for? I mean Siena had literally shown me how much she loved me and I need to stop with all of this, and be a supportive husband and brother the important thing here right now is to bring Stefan home.

Well I had all three of them in one car and boy it worse than I could ever imagine all three of them kept on arguing. I hadn't had a headache in 172 years but right now between them all my head felt like it was going to explode. I felt like a dad in the car with three annoying daughters I didn't understand these three and Siena especially. One minute she would be at Elena throat the next the defending her I think it had to do with her emotions now she didn't know how to control them yet. I tried to calm her down by stroking her leg which worked but I notice that when I did that Siena gave me images of the times when she and Elena got on like sister that loved and care for each other. I think deep down Siena missed her sister and as much as I wanted them to get along again I really didn't see that happening, there too much bad blood between them with Elena killing Blair and sooner or later Elena will find out about Bonnie.

We have been driving down route 29 and we had been passed a few bars and they insisted that it were the place. This all felt a little too strange having all three of them in here at one time and I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

"You sure you know what you're looking for? Last bar had a red awning and a neon sign" I turned to Siena she gave me a small smile.

"I'll know when I see it" She held my hand tightly then a burst of image of Stefan went through my mind of him drowning, I let go of her hand I didn't want to see my brother in that kind of pain. Siena looked at me a little stunned and turned to her side window, and then Katherine pops her head out between the front seats.

"Me, too" She really was testing my patience today and the thing is I can't even do anything to her as she wanted by Silas.

"Didn't ask you" I spoke through my teeth, and glance over at Siena who was sill staring out of the window maybe I over reacted. She just worried about my brother I mean most wives don't get on with their husbands family and maybe I'm just taking it all out of context.

"I'm just trying to make conversation. Anything to drown out the sound of eggshells breaking" Katherine sat back in her seat and looked at Elena "So, Elena, I couldn't help but overhear. You've been dreaming about Stefan all summer? That must be really stressful considering you chose to say you're in love with a man who married to your sister" Katherine spoke a little smugly and I heard Siena sigh. I don't think any of us wanted the subject of Elena being in love with me to come up.

"They weren't dreams. It was just a bad feeling, like something wasn't right with him" Elena spoke a little nervously to her. Was Elena feeling coming back for my baby bro? Well I freaking hope so cause that would solve a lot of my problems right now.