Is It Truly Over.....

Siena P.O.V

I was so annoyed with all of them right now with the fact that they are bring Tessa into all of this to make Bonnie into the anchor. I knew I could do it that I could bring Bonnie back from the other side but it looked like my family and friends didn't have faith in me. Meaning Damon more than anyone. I know he didn't want to go through that pain once again of losing me, but I wasn't that Siena anymore I had changed. I was this new kind of being that was far more powerful than an original with the ability to do so much. That what my grandmother Anya told me that I was special. So why couldn't anyone see that? I wish Tia Dalma never told Damon the risk of me performing the spell to bring Bonnie back, because I knew I could do it and now he had made me promise not to.

But the game plan had changed they are bring 'her' into this the woman who took over my body for her own pleasure, who made me do things that I choose to forget. She tried to keep me where I was when I died and it was all down to the fact she wanted to walk the mortal plane. Everything Tessa does is for her benefit and no one else. All of this was all down to her heart being broken by Silas that she help Anya for one reason only 'me'. I'm meant to break this doppelgänger curse of being drawn to each other. I knew whatever kind of feeling I did hold for Stefan they weren't real it was all fabricated for Tessa show bI didn't want to play any part of that my heart belong to only one person only and that Damon.

I couldn't stand around and listen to them talking about it anymore I walked away but even doing that with stupid vampire hearing I could hear them talking. Of course Damon tried to reason with me but I didn't want to hear any of it, he knew what Tessa had put me through her last act turned me into a crazy person in front of my family and friend. I will never forgive her for that I know Damon had compelled them all to forget but it weren't only that. It was the fact that she made Damon believe that I would hurt him again.

Tessa was the evil one who was rotten to the core who would do anything to seek her revenge on Silas, all of the hurt and the pain we had all been through was down to two people Silas and Tessa. All of this for one thing a stupid damn cure for vampirism for Elena because she couldn't handle being a vampire, there such as long chain of blame for this I can't start hating everyone cause of it. It just all needed to end once and for all but will that happen? Will this all come to an end? The way I look at all of this I don't see no ending. All I see is more misery coming our way and I needed to stop that. If the only way of stopping it all was to actually work with my evil ancestor Tessa then I need get down there and make sure that Tessa don't have a hidden agenda.

I walked out of the bedroom and I heard the front door close and Damon and Tessa voice, my blood began to boil instantly. That how much I hated this woman with a passion but I need to keep my emotion in check I can't show her that she is really getting to me. I took in a deep breath and made my way down the stairs where I came face to face with the evil bitch and Damon. Damon looked at me sheepishly as he knew I was dead against this, but Damon being Damon he would do anything to make sure that no harm would come to me even if that means teaming up with the evil one.

"Oh there my favourite dimidium sanguinis" She smirked I wanted to rip into right there and then, but I wasn't going to let Tessa get a rise from me.

"Oh here is vengeful and bitter one" I smiled back at her and she looked at me a little amused then at Damon.

"This is going to be fun I'll leave you to tell her" Tessa spoke smugly then walked away into the parlour I look at Damon who appeared to look a little uncomfortable.

"Tell me what?" I folded my arms while looking at him Damon sighed and approached me giving me those puppy dog eyes "No that's not gonna work" I back away from him he shook his head.