Dark Secrets Unfold Part 1.....

Damon P.O.V

FLASHBACK

I had receive a telegram from a "distant relative" Joseph Salvatore requesting for my presence back in Mystic Falls. Something to do with the Salvatore estate. I was in two minds about going back but I thought what the heck I hadn't cause trouble there for a few decades. I had been in Utah for a few months now I chose to take some time out from city life. Be one with nature yeah don't sound very much like me. But I need time to reflect as I had another 56 years till Katherine would be realised from her tomb. So I got into my car and left Utah and made my way to Virginia might as well add some excitement to my life I wonder what was the urgency. It was probably the boiler or the pipes or something well whatever it was I hoped it was going to get me out of this slump I was in.

So the drive to Mystic Falls went pretty quick I stopped at a few gas station to kill my craving, three dead and I arrived in the great town of Mystic Falls. The place had hardly changed a few more new stores and more cars on the road. The place was still miserable as ever though. I drove up to the new Salvatore resident I parked my car and my way into the house. I walked in and saw a maid was cleaning up in the boarding house.

"Hey. I'm looking for Joseph Salvatore" I asked her she looked a little yummy but if I chose to feed on her it would arouse suspicion again and right now I didn't need that. Then I heard someone walk into the room there was a guy with sandy brown hair dark beady eyes, something about him that I didn't trust.

"You found him" He announce as he entered the room. So this was Joseph Salvatore.

"Love what you've done with the place. If this whole boarding house thing doesn't pan out, you can always turn it into a high class brothel" I stated with him with sarcasm I thought it was a ridicules idea turning our family home into a boarding house. Who would want to stay in Mystic Falls anyway?

"Glad you got my telegram. I haven't heard from Stefan yet, but I'm hoping he'll be here soon. When's the last time you two spoke?" Stefan my brat of a younger brother god I've been avoiding him for years since 1942 when that bitch Lexi thought I wasn't good influence for him.

"Well, he doesn't call, he doesn't write. Of course, neither do I. In all fairness, I am the one that abandoned him on a train platform in the middle of World War II" That still pained me that I had to do that but Lexi was right he was on the right path all I would do was destroy him like I destroy everything. I watched as Joseph pouring a drinks

"Well, there's always time to be a better man" This guy really didn't know anything talking about me. Damon Salvatore to be the better man.

"Eh, not sure I got one of those in me" I grabbed the drink from Joseph's hand then suddenly I was stabbed by syringe in my wrist. I started to feel dizzy what the hell had he done to me?

"Sorry about the vervain, Damon. The money was too good to pass up" Even though I was still dizzy from the vervain, I gathered my strength, spills the liquid on the floor and stabs my glass into Joseph's neck. I groaned in pain and fell to the floor. I heard someone enters the room I tried to see who it was but my vision was blurred.

"Well, now I won't have to pay him" This guy said smugly as I groaned in pain on the floor, this vervain hurt like a bitch.

"Who the hell are you?" I struggled to say but the pain was spreading was the vervain was seeping into my blood stream.

"I'll be your doctor from now on" I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I felt myself getting weaker by the moment.

"Uhh... What are you doing to me?" I could barely speak as whatever shot he gave me made me feel more dross.