To Have Loved.....

Damon P.O.V

Aaron had called that mad scientist to had Nico over. I knew it was all going to be simple all we needed was the right bate and Aaron was the perfect bate. Stefan seemed a little stunned to hear about what had happen to me and I didn't want to go into it. I know what my brother like she would riddle himself with guilt and this wasn't on him it was on me. There a lot of times I wasn't there for him there stuff about the last 147 years that neither us knew about each other. I didn't want to relive any of this I left it all behind in 1958. Okay I went on my murder spree ever so often killing the Whitmore line, but that was well justified to me. Each and every one of them deserved there impending death, the pain and the torment I went through that family needed to pay. Then to see still at present day there still doing the Augustine project. Well they deserve everything and more.

Another thing played on my mind was why Siena wanted to stay behind. Was it because she was frighten of what she might do? Or was there another reason? She just didn't seem like herself actually she hasn't been herself from that one night when I found her and... I don't know what the hell happen. I still recall that blue light and the earth opening up. The way she been floating above the bed the way she can't remember thing. What was happening to her? I just didn't have a clue I did not know what to do to help her and I can't even turn to Tia Dalma but she told me it went wrong. When we get Nico back Siena and I are going to take a trip back to New York and figure out a way another way to get around what going on with her.

Right now it's all about getting my son back and Wes better just had him over because I'm a man to my word I will hurt Aaron. So with Stefan putting Aaron in his place which was luckily because I don't wanna him whine about how I killed his bloodline. We walking through the hallways searching for this classroom that we would do the exchange.

"Which one is it?" I asked after walking pass the 6th classroom I was beginning to lose my patient right now.

"It's right here" Aaron indicated. We approach Wes' classroom and Aaron opens the door and enters, followed by Stefan and myself. The classroom is empty except for someone sitting on the back, with their feet up against the backrest of the chair on front.

"21051" A familiar British accent that I hadn't heard in all these years, I looked at the person and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Enzo?" I spoke in in disbelief, Enzo stands up, his eyes still locked on me "It's been a while, mate" Enzo starts walking towards the front of the room. I was getting a little worried as I recall how things were left between us when I left him burning in that fire. How did he survive after all this time?

"Who the hell are you?" Stefan spoke bitterly, Enzo glared at him he looked pretty pissed with Stefan reaction.

"Lorenzo, but my friends call me Enzo" He looked at me for a moment "Ah. Kidding. I don't have any friends" Enzo offers his hand to Stefan but he doesn't shake it. Enzo scoffs.

"Enzo's another Augustine vampire. Our cells were next to each other" I told both Stefan and Aaron then looked to Enzo "So we're here to meet somebody -- Wes Maxfield. You know him?" Enzo wasn't here to rekindle our friendship I knew that for sure, but something telling me he know that dick Wes.

"That's your first question for me? Not "How are you? How'd you survive in that fire I left you to die in?" Well that was the question on my mind but right now my kid was a little more important than the fact of how he survived that horrific fire that I left him to burn in.

"Uh, does somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on here?" Aaron spoke nervously I couldn't be dealing with him whinnying right now. And the expression on Enzo face he looked like he was going to tell the story.