Share A Thought.....

Elena P.O.V

Well our first day seemed to be going really well and we had made friends already Megan our new roommate seems really sweet. I don't think Caroline likes her too much but she on edge at the moment with Tyler being a dick. Then there was Nico he was really hot but sweet and them eyes they kind of remind me of Damon in some ways they were the same kind of blue. Even that I got away from Mystic Falls I'm haunted by Damon. Nico roommate seems nice too I think his name was Jesse well I think for a few hours of being here we hadn't done too bad.

I was putting my earring on while watching myself in the mirror. Caroline loudly shuts a drawer and I turned around to look at her.

"Did you notice how Megan's juicer takes up all the small appliance space? She has an entire drawer dedicated to organic linen" Caroline really hated the idea of having Megan as our roommate.

"What happened to privacy?" Caroline turned to me not looking amused.

"Maybe if she didn't take such long showers, I wouldn't have time to go through her stuff. How are you okay with a third roommate?" Caroline really weren't getting this whole settling into college to well.

"Because we're trying to be functional, and being functional means we need friends" She walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"We also need personal space. I mean, what if we suddenly get a craving, and I want to eat her? Or our blood bags go bad because we can't store them in the mini-fridge? Ugh, and what the hell is protein water?" Caroline being a little over dramatic. Caroline pulls out the bottle in question, and I shrugged "You know what, maybe if I drink it all, she'll wanna move out" Caroline opens the bottle and takes a sip god she was going over the top now.

"Caroline, no-"Suddenly Caroline coughs up the water her mouth looked burnt, she collapsed to the floor.

"Vervain" she choked out then the door to the bathroom opens and Megan appeared, wrapped in a towel.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Caroline straightens up as Megan walks over with a clean towel to give her.

"Yeah, she's, uh, she's fine" I couldn't let Megan think anything happened, how the hell did vervain get in that water?

"What happened?" She asked looking at Caroline.

"Water just went down the wrong pipe. I'm okay, really. I shouldn't have touched your stuff, I'm really sorry" Caroline looked really frighten I think she freaking out about vervain water.

"It's fine. It just sounded like someone was dying out here. Well, I'm glad you're okay!" Megan returns to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"She knows who we are - she drinks vervain water!" Caroline was freaking out, just because her water had vervain didn't mean she knew we were vampires.

"It doesn't mean she knows about us" I told her calmly I can't have Caroline freaking out not with Megan in the other room.

"Seriously? We share a bathroom with this girl! What if she's a hunter, and she stakes us when we're in the shower? Or she steals our daylight rings while we're asleep and then we burst into flames when the sun comes up?!" Caroline wasn't being rational right now.

"Don't you think that, if she was a hunter, we'd be dead by now?" It was true if somehow Megan some kind of hunter we would be staked by now.

"I think we should lock her up. You know, let the vervain get out of her system, and then we compel her to forget about us" She began to walk towards the bathroom and I grabbed her arm.