Return To Thee.....

Author P.O.V

Siena walked away from the boarding house not looking back she saw that as her past that she didn't want to be part of it anymore. She walked down the street of Mystic Falls looking at every detail the time she had been in this miserable town, the only good things that she got from here wanted nothing to do with her any longer. That being Damon and Nico the two people who she truly thought she would never lose, but Siena wasn't crying or was she upset by this revelation. She felt nothing for all the hurtful words that were said she felt numb as whatever emotion she felt for the man she married had disappeared.

She came into the town square it was filled with people doing there every day thing, going to work or going to school she was envious of how life seemed so normal for them. What Siena would give to have that normality not to be in a world where she was thrown into full of supernatural being. Now with her marriage over maybe that what Siena could have a normal life away from Mystic falls, always from the Salvatore and the problem that came with them. With Damon finally realizing that he want Elena she didn't want to be around to cause any awkward moments, she knew that her sister was in love with Damon and she had compelled her to stop.

She knew what she had to do but before doing so she needed a strong drink before doing so. Siena headed towards the Grill she made her way in and saw the place was pretty quiet. She walked to the bar and saw that Matt was working, she smiled at him "Hey Matt. Anything from your second shelf in a very large glass" She spoke to him polity.

Matt heard Siena voice from behind him he turned around to see her, she looked a little different like there was something not quite right with her. She wasn't one to come there and drink first thing in the morning that was more of a Damon thing to do. "Hey" He smiled at her and grabbed a bottle and a glass "You're not normally a morning drinker" Matt stated a little concerned as he handed her the glassed filled with bourbon.

Siena smiled "Well. Consider this more of a celebration" She take the glass and drains it "Another please" She watched as Matt pours another. Siena was celebrating a lot of thing came into perspective to her that she was a girl who would be eternally 21 she wasn't like the others just any vampire she was unique. She wanted to live her life experience every little thing like any 21 year old should be doing and how did she ever expect to do that staying in this town.

Matt was confused with Siena comment of celebrating "Siena I'm not following what is there to be celebrating about? Have I missed something?" Matt once again spoke with confusion as he knew they had been having some trouble at Whitmore in in his whole time knowing Siena she never celebrated in victory. Matt began to think that maybe Siena was drunk and he should call Damon to take her home.

"Siena Russo celebrating I'm in" Lucas appeared behind Siena with a smile on his face he knew that Damon had kept to his word and push Siena away. He watched as she turned to face him first with a stunned expression then a smile. She got off her seat and hugged him tightly "Hey" Lucas smiled as he held Siena. He knew deep down she was hurting with that vampire breaking her heart. But he needed her to be part of his plan to help his sister, Siena was going to be the perfect pawn to be part of that.

Siena couldn't believe that Lucas was here in Mystic Falls seeing him made her feel hundred times better. She pulled away from him and looked up "What you doing here? How..." Siena mumbled but her question were stopped by Lucas.

Lucas knew he had to speak fast and quick before Siena asked him any further questions "Don't you remember in New York you told me your living in Mystic Falls. I was in the area and I thought to come and see how you were doing as you were in a rush to leave the other day" Lucas was fully aware of what Siena was he had people watching her since she had come to Mystic Falls so he was fully aware that she was dimidium sanguinis that she had competed transition into hybrid vampire. Lucas strategy plan always involved Siena and he just needed to the right time and moment to extract it.