Doppelgangers.....

Siena P.O.V

I couldn't believe Julian kept from me that I had another sister; I mean that a pretty important thing to tell your daughter that she got another sibling. All of them times I have seen him and nothing not even a mention like hey Siena you're not my only child. I knew from the beginning that Julian was an ass hole when he told Isobel to get rid of me. It wasn't to protect me it was to keep me in the dark of everything. God I wish I never met him.

Then to top it all of my so called sister had a part of taking away from me my only son! Did she know all of this time I was her sister is that why she took Nico from me some form of jealously? So many things are spinning around in my mind right now and I'm trying to keep in control but how could I? I've been lied to everything I knew about Julian was a lie and you know what I wanted freaking answers I'm not walking away from this till I know why Julian hid Margherita from me. Why the hell she took my son from me? I turned around and walked back into the shop I bumped into Nic he looked at me with concern.

"Siena I think we should leave" He glanced over at Julian and Margherita "These people aren't worth your time" I looked at Julian who stood in front of Margherita I think he feared that I would attack her.

"I need to know a few things before I go Nic" He stepped away "Why didn't you tell me about her?!" Julian face began to fill with sorrow

"I was going to but every time I visited you it weren't the right opportunity" I bit the inside of my mouth to stop myself to do anything.

"You....." I looked directly at her "You took my son" I spoke with anger and I couldn't hold back anymore I wanted to rip her apart "Why did you take my son and where is he?" I felt Nic holding me back Julian looked at Margherita.

"What is Siena talking about? Why does she seem to think you have her son?" she turned away from him, he grabbed her arm "Margherita tell me what going on?" He spoke to her firmly I could see the rage building up in his face, Margherita moved out of his grip.

"She was unstable I thought the dimidium sanguinis was meant to be powerful! Well they were wrong about that because Silas corrupted the mind of thing everyone meant to fear" How dare she talk about me like that I tried to go for her and once again Nic held be back.

"Where is my son?!!" I screamed at her she moved away from Julian and began to approach me slowly.

"Safe.... There a reason why the witches took him from you and I can see why, you have quite the temper" She really was trying to get a rise from me.

"Sweetheart if I was you I would tell us where Nico is, because I do not fear your father. I will rip out your throat" Nic threaten her while Julian stood there looking at her with a stunned expression.

"Why would you take someone child away Margherita? that is not how your mother and I raised you" Julian had been playing happy family with her and her mom while he abandon me "Answer me now Margherita!!" She looked between Julian and us.

"Because they chose me dad, you never told me that she was my sister.... did mom know about her?!" she screamed at him I wasn't here for domestic all I wanted to know where the hell my son is.

"Look I don't give a damn about daddy and daughter time. All I want to know is where you have my son is and right now I'm really losing my patients" I got out of Nic grip and walked over to where they were standing "Where is my son?!" Margherita looked at me frowning.

"I don't know" She spoke cocky towards me.

"Don't lie to me" I screamed her face harden and she began to mumble something under her breathe "What are you doing?" Her chanting became louder and I tried to move and I couldn't "What the hell are you doing to me?" I shouted at her.