For Your Protection.....

Siena P.O.V

Today didn't turn out the way I wanted it to I mean the plan in my head sounded perfect I was going to take Silas and Tessa down once and for all. Nope that not what happen I didn't expect for Elena to end up at Tessa cabin and inflicting pain on her, also the fact that I underestimated how powerful Tessa to actually inflict pain on me being so far from her. Then there was Silas acting like a jackass all day thinking that he was going to have his victory. That backfired on me too when I saw him with Amara see a side to him that I thought weren't physically possible. Well I let me guard down for a few moment that little bitch Amara messed me up, stabbing me with a piece of glass I knew it couldn't kill me but it was in deep and I couldn't get it out. So basically today my plan was all a bust and now Damon and I are in a fight, which was the last thing I wanted right now.

So I showed Elena the anchor Amara the original Petrova. Tessa was pretty smart to turn the one thing that she knew that Silas wouldn't destroy, god she so twisted in the head how the hell I'm even related to that? Even though we had the one thing that was keep the other side up Amara weren't immortal anymore, she was human so we needed to make sure that nothing happened to her before we figure out a way to bring Bonnie back. Which looks like it going to be the spell that Tia Dalma told me about now, well I was willing to do whatever it took to bring Bonnie back. I'm meant to be this all powerful being I will do this. I had told Elena I will bring Bonnie back and she had total faith in me that I will do this, it crazy to think that weeks ago we were at each other throats with hatred and one thing I did changed that. I accidently compelled her to stop having feeling for Damon that was the one thing that tore our relationship apart her feeling for my husband.

I made my way back into the parlour and I saw Damon pacing he really was pissed after what happened today and I knew it had a lot to do with the fact I kept it all from him.

"So what are you planning Siena" He turned around looking very pissed "Offer yourself up like you planned originally?" He raised his voice again at me I shook my head he really weren't getting any of this "You know Tia Dalma said the odds were against you if you didn't that. You know that don't you?" Once again he spoke loudly I was getting tired of all of this he had no faith in me what so ever.

"Do you want to shout any louder?" Suddenly he was in front of me with his jaw clench and his eyes widen "Damon I made this mess and I'm going to fix it" Then the doorbell went Damon and I stared at each other for a moment neither of us were going to back down from this "I'll get the door then" I turned away from him and walked over to the door. I opened the door and a woman stood there she was slender with dark brown hair and amazing blue eyes she appeared to be in her late 20's I didn't have a clue of who she was "Hello can I help you?" She looked at me a little confused.

"Is this the Salvatore residents?" She questioned.

"Yes it is.... how can I help you?" She began to smile widely at me. Who the hell was she?

"I'm Natalia is Damon or Stefan here?" I turned around to call Damon but he was standing a foot away from me with speechless look on this face and he looked pale.... paler than usual. I turned back to the woman and she looked back at him the same way what going on here I turned back to Damon.

"Damon?" He didn't tare his eyes away from this woman. Who the hell was this woman for him to act like this?

"Mother" The words came out slowly as he spoke, did I hear him correctly he called her mom? I looked between the both of them as they both stood there looking at each other.

"Hello Damon" Her eyes soften as they began to glaze as she spoke to him. Damon or Stefan hardly ever spoke about the mom and if they did it was very limited words. I gestured to her come in and smiled and walked in "Thank you" Damon hadn't said a word he literally looked speechless "Damon I know this may all be a little too much seeing me after 160 years but please let me explain" she pleaded to him Damon approached her he stood there looking at her with his face filled with a million emotions.