Fight For This Love.....

Damon P.O.V

I was still holding Siena lifeless body in my arms rocking her back and forth pleading for her to open her eyes. She couldn't be dead I weren't ready for her to leave me. What scaring me is the fact all the blood I gave her she brought up and I knew in the pit of my stomach that she weren't going to wake. The tears kept rolling down my cheeks the last time I cried this much was at my own mother funeral. I can't deal with this the last words we spoke about was a stupid kiss that was shear between her and Stefan. Our last moment should have been about how much we loved each other not fighting or feeling bitter.

I pulled her tightly to me and all her warmth had gone she was cold to the touch; a lump began in my throat I pulled her to me and cried into the hollow her neck. I don't think I can carry on with my life with her no being here, I felt that I didn't have a purpose anymore how could I really live on without her.

"Damon" I looked up and Jeremy stood in the doorway looking stunned "Wh-Wh-What happened?" He walked into the room his face filled with worry, I couldn't even talk I looked down at Siena she looked pale lifeless nothing like the woman I married and loved more than anything in this world.

"Sh-she" each word felt like a knife going through my heart.

"I-is she dead? What happened Damon" I slowly looked up at Jeremy, hearing him say that Siena was dead bought up an emotion of rage. I placed Siena on the bed gently when looking at her now it really didn't look like her she looked different I'm hoping I'm wrong and she wakes up in transition.

"She was in a car crash curtsey of Katherine" That where the rage flared up more it was Katherine fault Siena had died she was the reason why this all happen. I'm going to hunt her down and kill her. I began to make my way to the door and Jeremy got in my way "Jer I really wouldn't advise you being a dick right now. Get the hell out of my way!" I pushed him out of my way I'm going to hunt down Katherine and I'm going to tear away at her slowly so that she in pain and when she can't take it anymore and wants to die. I will feed her my blood to heal her then start again I want to give her pain for the rest of her miserable human life. I made my way down the stairs I didn't know what to do first I just stood there still, as I replayed my last moments with Siena in my mind I yelled in frustration.

"Damon calm down" I heard Jeremy say from behind me I went into the living room I wanted to rip something apart "Damon she may come back, I-I mean she not shown herself yet" I turned to him "Damon listen Bonnie telling me that there saying it not Siena time yet" What was Jeremy trying to say that Siena was going to come back as a vampire? "She may still come back Damon" How could he even say that, how could he know she coming back "Damon I think we should let Elena know" I clenched my jaw at hearing Elena name.

"No!!" I raised my voice Jeremy filch "Elena can't know about this... not yet" I walked over and poured myself a large drink my mind felt cloudy I couldn't think straight I didn't know whether to accept the fact that Siena was gone or that maybe what Jeremy told me was true that she come back. Transition takes a few hours and it hadn't been long since Siena left this world so maybe there still a tiny bit of hope. What hurts the most is being so close to her and having so much to say then watching her being taken away, And not knowing if she will ever come back.

Siena P.O.V

I felt scared and fright I was trying to fight for air but I couldn't my lungs began to seize up, my body felt like it was on fire that every inch of me felt pain of it going through each layer of my skin all through my nerves right down to my bones. I couldn't hold in my screams in anymore It felt like my vocal chore snapped I let it all out all the pain I was feeling, I couldn't fight it anymore I wanted to fight but it was too much it hurt too much. I looked in Damon beautiful blue eyes "I love you Damon" then I felt myself fall into an obelisk of darkness.