Unfortunate Turn Of Events.....

Elena P.O.V

So after seeing that guy who didn't give me his name at Megan shrine I made my way to classes, the day dragged quite a bit my mind kept ticking away with so much stuff from Megan mysterious death to my sister being so upset and then Nico who had his world turned upside down. I couldn't really study my head really wasn't into all of this so I left my last class early, I made my way back to my dorm and I notice both Caroline and Siena I had gone out I got my phone out.

Siena: hey came back to the dorm and you weren't here! Just wanted to see that you're ok x

Caroline: Hey Care, you weren't in any classes I take it you're with Tyler.... could you call me when your free x

I put my phone down and went to got showered I didn't know what they were both up to but I knew I need to get ready for fro this party tonight, I needed to get some more information about Megan. After I came out I walked over and looked at the costume Caroline got me and I couldn't help but laugh as I got it out, look like I'm going to be a Native American tonight Pocahontas. I began to do my hair and makeup Pocahontas pretty simple to do, I got into the dress and I was putting the boots on and Siena walked into the room she didn't look too happy.

"Hey is everything ok?" She looked at me and sighed while walking over to me.

"You look cute. Pocahontas I take it" She walked over to the bed she been sleeping in for last few day and looked at the dress that was laid out, she began to frown "Who I'm meant to be?" she asked looking back over to me.

"Anne Boleyn" She nodded and picked up the dress and admired it.

"Well I better get ready" She smiled and walked away into the bathroom. I could tell she had something on her mind but I didn't want to really question her too much, Siena had been through enough already.

So both Siena and I made our way to the build where the party was going to be held there were quite a few people there already and I was getting a little nervous about Damon appearance and Siena reaction. We both standing there while we watched everyone I think Siena and I need some booze to get this tension away.

"I'm going to get us both a drink" She smiled at me I walked away I saw the guy who was at Megan shrine today so I approached him, I thought he was wearing a strange costume tuxedo t-shirt.

"Hey, whatever your name is. Nice t-shirt, understated" He turned to me and began to frown then a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey, whatever you're supposed to be" I notice he weren't the friendliest of people but I guess after finding out your friend died you not going to be that friendly.

"Pocahontas obviously" I told him with a smile, he chuckled lightly.

"Impressed" Well looks like we getting on a little be better than earlier.

"So, does a costume compliment earn me, like, a formal introduction?" I asked with a little hope in my voice, it would be actually be nice to know who he is.

"Why do you want to know who I am?" He sounded a little defensive he tries to walk away but I grabbed him by the arm.

"Did you kill Megan?" I compelled him his face soften.

"Of course not" He spoke with sincerity in his voice, but I didn't get why he was behaving like this though.

"Then why are you acting so shady?" I compelled him once again I needed to know why he was being like this.

"Because everyone around me dies It's like a curse. My friends, my family-- one by one, I've lost every single person in my life. So, if you had any idea what survivor's guilt felt like, you'd leave me alone" I knew exactly how he felt it was like he was talking about my life I went through the same hardship as him.