What It Feels To Be Alive.....

Damon P.O.V

Katherine Pierce Just doesn't die after I fed her blood to Silas her and Silas made a pretty sharp exit I didn't know what it really meant now. With Silas being a witch but he better bring Bonnie ass back from the dead. I made this deal with him to save my bella from all the guilt and heartache of killing Bonnie when she had not recognition of what she did. Yes a tiny part of me was doing this for Elena too I saw how distort she was when she found out. Now with Siena and Elena strangely getting on I'm even more determined for this to happen, I just need to keep Silas on side so whatever he does I need to keep my cool.

So the sister came back and they both seem a little happy a little too happy even after what happened at Whitmore, but maybe I'm being a little paranoid I mean maybe the sister were just having some bonding time. I knew I had to fess up to them about Silas not being immortal and now the fact now his a witch, and not forgetting that Katherine has nine lives and won't die. So I began to tell the both of them about it all and they took it pretty well I mean I thought maybe you know a few screams from Siena telling me why I'm teaming with Silas, or Elena telling me it all to dangerous but nothing they both sat there nodding with no negative comment. Elena excused herself as she was tired and wanted to go to sleep she gave Siena a kiss on the cheek, then walked away I felt like I was in some alternative universe right now I looked at Siena.

"I think it great your both getting on and stuff" She looked up at me smiling "But how did you and Elena go from a few days ago ripping into each other to giving a kiss good night" She shrugged her shoulder and took a sip from her drink, I walked over and sat next to her "I'm being serious Bella what with the 360 change" She sat there looking at me in tensely.

"Your mind really trying to figure this out?" She began to chuckle great she was reading my mind.

"Hey I don't mind you having a looksee in their but you got to understand why I'm finding this all.... weird" A smile crept on ther face and she leant forward and kissed me gently on the lips then pulled away.

"I thought you would be happy that Elena and I were getting on....." She backed away tilting her to one side "Awww" she pinched my cheek "Does my Damon miss my little sister obsessing over him" she spoke in a teasing tone I couldn't help but chuckle at her, she knew that was last thing I was missing.

I swiftly got hold of her so she was on top me on the sofa she began to giggle, we spent the whole night like that the house was quiet and nothing was said between us . Siena had her head snuggly in the crook of my neck I think she actually fell asleep. I was cherishing this moment being in each other's arms I don't get to do this much. Right now everything was falling into place Bonnie was coming back and Nico is accepting us which really stunned me looks like my kid got his mom way of forgiveness.

"This is nice" Siena spoke as a whisper into my ear then kissed my neck gently which sent a chill down my spine.

"It is nice" I held her tightly but Siena and I weren't really bless with these moment for too long something or someone will ruin it.

"Quiet, still, peaceful. I like our life when it's like this" She spoke sluggishly while tracing her finger over my heart with swirling motions.

"But it is our life, which probably means that somebody's going to walk through that door and shatter it" I was right any moment something going to stop this perfect moment.

"Ughhhh" Siena sat up slightly looking at me a little unhappy at my suggestion "Don't say that" she began to pout.

"In 10... 9..." Siena held me on to me tightly groaning.

"Just let me enjoy the moment" She pleaded I would love to but this is the life of Damon and Siena it didn't work like that.

"...6 ...5..." She cut me off my counting.