The Errors Of My Ways.....

Damon P.O.V

I didn't know what was so urgent for Jeremy wanting to talk to me but his message seemed really urgent. I felt that Elena and Siena could deal with Stefan he seem stable enough. I wanted to talk to Siena about her birthday so I asked her to come with me, when I brought up the whole birthday party she really didn't seem up for it. Which kind of surprised me I knew Siena liked to party but when she explained to me that she was worried about the fact of her turning 21. It was like a bad omen to her she didn't want to celebrate and I couldn't have her do that.

Siena birthday meant something me not the fact that she was going to be 21 but the fact the day she was born your lives were entwined, every single thing I did over the 19 years all came to the point where I met her. My bella who may not wanted to celebrate the fact she 'a year older' but I wanna to celebrate the fact that I found her. So the day of her being born is a pretty amazing day for me.

So she finally agree to the fact of having an party and I'm going to make sure that it was going to be the best party this town will ever see. Well look like my Bella was born the eve of Halloween so a costume party seem fitting. Between me, Stefan, Jeremy, Caroline and possibly Elena I'm sure we could turn the boarding house into something scary. I mean we are freaking vampires it should be easy well apart from Jer but he seen enough.

I left Siena and made my way back to the boarding house I didn't know what could be so urgent for Jeremy to want to talk to me about, but it seem like I've taken up the big brother role with him too. God who would of thought after how much he annoyed me and the time I killed him I'm actually concerned about him. Maybe I need to tough up a bit I'm getting a little soft in my old age. I arrived at the boarding and I walked in Jeremy was standing near the fire gazing into it deep in thought. What the hell had happened he looked like his puppy had just gotten run over.

"You said it was urgent so what's up?" Jeremy turned to me and boy he didn't look too good.

"Damon I can't do it anymore I can't keep lying to people" What the hell was Jeremy trying to say?

"What are you talking about Jeremy" I tried to keep voice calm because I could be taking all of this the wrong way.

"About Bonnie Damon, they need to know she dead" A few things ran through my mind right then but the one that stayed there was Siena. She wouldn't be able to handle the fact that everyone would know she killed her.

"Damn it, Jeremy! You realize what you want to do?!" I shouted at him and I started walking away from him "Why would you say that?!" Bonnie and I all had agreement we didn't want any of them to know what Siena did, if this comes out really don't know what it going to do to her.

"I'm sorry. People need to know" Jeremy called out I took in a deep breath he was right people needed to know but I'm not sure how any of them going to take to it including Elena. Who don't deal with emotion too well. I started walking towards Jeremy and it probably looked like he's going to punch him, but I gave him a hug. I couldn't let Jer have this burned on him anymore he had dealt with it all summer pretending that Bonnie was away with her mom, but I can't have them knowing that Siena was the one who murder Bonnie either.

Stefan POV

After talking to Elena at the high school I could see why I fell in love with her I mean she was the perfect girl, what I couldn't get around my head is the fact we broke up. She told me it wasn't to do with the fact of my ripper side that she could deal with that. She mention that she changed after turning I mean I know people say they change but really how much could one person change? She became a vampire I was a vampire you would of thought things would have worked out better. Well I guess none of that kind of matter now.