.3

I made my way down the street to my car from the building where I worked. I was focusing on getting my keys out, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I squeaked and looked up. George. Of fucking course.

"Cassie.."

"I-I have to go."

"Please." He gently wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"What.." I sighed lightly.

"Can we talk? You can come to our new place. We could go talk somewhere in public if you don't trust me."

"I have to go George." I walked to my car and go in. I glanced and saw him standing there. I felt really, really bad. I have to suck it up and keep going.

When I got home, I called Adam immediately.

"Hello?"

"I ran into George."

"What happened?"

"He asked if we could talk."

"Did you agree? We're all kind of hoping you did."

"No! He's the one who did all of those things."

"I know. I told you. I should've told you before you fell in love with him."

"Adam.."

"Please talk with him."

"Why?"

"He was in love with you too. Matty told him to do it so he could have someone to go to."

"How do I get a hold of George?"

"Ill call you when he's home."

"Can I talk to Matty?"

"Yeah, here he is."

"Hello."

"Hey, so you dared George to ask me out.."

"Yes. I regret though. George really liked you. Even though he toyed with you.."

"I know what he did Matty. I'm sorry..that came out rude."

"It's cool."

"So I'm going to talk to George. Just please don't tell him until Adam calls me to tell me he's home."

"I won't."

"Thank you. I'd better go. It was nice talking to you."

"You too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I sighed and sat back on my couch.

About an hour, Adam called me.

"Hello."

"George just got in. He getting a cup of tea now."

"Thank you."

I heard the background. "Hey George?"

"Yeah?"

"Phone for you."

"Never knew I got so special." He laughed a little.

"Hello?"

"Hey Georgie.." The last time I called him that, we were joking around and having a fun time.

"Cassie?! You're actually talking to me?" I want to say he's smiling from his tone.

"Yes. Umm, would you mind I came over so we could talk?"

"Yes! Come over. I can't wait to see you again love."

"I'll be over soon."

"I'll see you soon."

"Bye George."

"Bye Cassie."

I told myself, 'I'm not going go back to him. I'm going to see where this takes mine and his relationship.'

I decided to look presentable. My heart was pounding the whole time I got ready. I was going to see the boy who played with my heart like it was his drum kit.

I drove over to their place and sat in my car for a second. I got out as quiet as possible and made my way to the door.