.17

Cassie

I woke up to the sun creeping in. I was shivering and realized I had uncovered myself while sleeping. I looked over to see John still laying there.

I smiled to myself, and poked his cheek. A smile slowly appeared on his face. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I smirked and laid my head down on the pillow.

"Ugh, I have work in a few hours." He yawned as he checked the time.

"What time is it?"

"Almost nine."

"I have an interview at noon."

"My shift at the school starts at eleven." Him and Ross teach music classes.

"Oh." I nodded and put my hair up in a messy bun. John had his hair messed up. I fixed it with one movement.

"I'm gonna head home. I will come back over when my shift is over at two this afternoon." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hugs." I demanded a hug as I laid there. He leaned over and hugged me. I latched on, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Cassie." John laughed to himself. "If I could take you to work with me, I would."

"Please don't goooooo." I laughed at his face. He used the puppy eyes. "Fiiiiiiiine." I smiled and got ready with him.

"Should we go get breakfast?" I asked as I messed with my hair.

"Let's do it." John smiled.

"Hold on." I turned him around and jumped on his back.

"Oh you're funny." John took my key to lock my door. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

We were about to head out until John opened the door. There stood George with his fist in the air, like he was about to knock.

"Oh. I see you're busy. I was wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with me and Adam."

I got down and looked George in the eye. "I'm sorry. I have plans with John right now. I'll hang out tomorrow." I smiled.

"Okay.." the expression on George's face pained me to see. He walked away.

"Let's just go." I took John's hand after he locked the door.

"You feel bad. I can tell."

"George has a certain place within me and it pains me to see him like that."

"I understand. That how I was with the girl Ross was with. She was my ex. Every time she wasn't with Ross she would want me to hang out with her but I had plans with Adam or someone else. I'm glad her and Ross broke up. She wasn't a good influence on him."

I made small noises to let him know I was paying attention. I put down a ten and he pushed it back to me and put a twenty down. "I'll be paying for you my lovely lady." I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"You're very cheesy. But i like it." I laughed to myself.

"Well..I have to get to work." We walk out of the diner. He gave me a kiss that made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't describe it even with a thousand words.

"I will see you later." I got a hug and he walked down the street.