.12

(Matty's face is adorable because he heard "puppy party". They played cards against humanity and someone won and the party was someone's prize. I'm not giving spoilers! Okay back to the story.)

Cassie

I felt myself wake up. I had heard every word George said. Someone was holding my hand and there was someone else in the room.

I opened my eyes slowly to squint them again when the light came through.

I turned my head to see George passed out in the chair next to me. I then turned my head to the other side and saw Adam asleep. His head propped up by his hand. He sat criss crossed in the chair. I smiled to myself.

I turned my attention back to George. I looked at our hands and gave his hand a light squeeze.

George jerked up and looked at our hands, then to me.

"Oh my god..Hann!" He smiled and said loud enough to wake Adam up.

"Oh my..hey.." George hugged me.

"Hey.."

"I love you so much. I-you never left me. You made it through." I buried my face in his neck. I kissed the same spot a few times.

"Hey baby sister." Adam hugged me and pulled his chair a little closer. "How do you feel?"

"Odd. You?"

"Better, knowing you're awake."

"So how has everything been?" I motioned to George.

"Well George..do you want to tell her how you've been?"

"A mess. I've barely slept-"

"Hardly eating, always being Mr. Bad Mood, only relying on coffee to keep him up all the time. He was only asleep for about 20 minutes, now that I know what time it was. I just dozed off."

"I thought I was supposed to tell her."

"You would've left a lot of things out," Adam stood up. "but George has been a complete wreck since you slipped into the coma."

"Well I'm awake now." I gave George a look.

"I'm sorry.."

"You need to be good to yourself. I don't care if I were dead or alive. You mean a lot to me."

"I-" he started to protest against me.

"George Bedford."

"Okay okay."

"So where's Ross and Matty?"

"Waiting room." Adam motioned for George to go get them.

"Okay I needed him to leave for a second. I know what George did when he 'went out'."

"And it was..?"

"He would walk around town and go to places you two used to go to."

"Aww.."

"And he'd buy old records you love and play them on repeat. This was just in two days that I made him come home."

"Wha-"

"Heyyyyyyy!!" Matty came in, a big smile on his face and his arms wide open.

"Hey Matty." We hugged and then Ross came over.

"Hey Ross."

"Hey Champ."

"The old gang's back together." Matty sat down and smiled.

"You're in such a great mood."

"You woke up. I got old George back. I got this new wine at home. I got some more cigarettes. Today is amazing."

"That's nice." I smiled back at him.

"When can she go home, Adam?" George asked.

"I'll go check." Adam got up and went to check.

"I missed you." George held my hand.

"I missed you too."