.11

George

"And you are?" Isabella asked as she sat down along with John.

"I'm George. Her.."

"Boyfriend?" John raised an eyebrow.

"I mean..I hope so."

"Okay, umm since you're not anything important, could you please leave?"

"I'm sorry I can't do that."

"And why's that?"

"I love her too much to leave."

"Well you never said who you were to her, George."

"I was her boyfriend and then shit happened, and now we're working everything out."

"Right..okay." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"You can roll your eyes all you want. You better hope they don't get stuck."

"You have no right to talk to my wife like that!"

"And you have no right to be here. From the fact that you just left her. So could you two leave?"

"We're not going anywhere. This is our daughter."

"Correction, someone else's daughter. The person who raised her. Which, oh, happens to not be you." I was getting fed up with them. No wonder Cassie was happier with Adam and his family.

"I honestly don't think you love her that much if you want to be rude to her parents." John gave me a cocky grin.

"You really want to do that? You want to think I don't love her enough to try to get the people who scarred her out of this room? You've got to be some of the stupidest people I've ever came across in my life. Please, spare your own time and just leave. You're unwanted here."

Isabella walked by John and left. "Your turn." I returned the cocky grin. He flipped me off. "I don't take offers." He turned around but Isabella yanked him out.

"I'm sorry Cassie." I sighed.

One day turned into three. Three turned into a week. She hasn't woken up yet.

I needed her to wake up. I'm lonely. I mix things up now. I screw things up.

"Please wake up." I held her hand tightly. "Please move your finger or something to let me know you hear me." I laid my hand flat and placed her on top of mine. "Please."

I watched her hands and felt her finger move. Just slightly though.

I leaned forward and moved the hair from her face. I kissed her forehead multiple times.

"Hey George.." I looked over and saw Adam.

"Hey.." He had his hands in his pockets.

"You need to come home for a day or two-"

"Adam-"

"George. Listen. This isn't healthy. You're here 24/7. I get it. You truly love her, but you need to take care of yourself too. I'll bring you back tomorrow or the day after. Please come home and take care of yourself. You need to."

"Fine." I sighed and brushed my thumb across the back of her hand.

"You're doing the right thing, George." I stopped and went to the desk.

"If two people named John and Isabella come back, could you please not let them into Cassandra Hann's room? There's no relations and I don't know why they came in." I asked a receptionist.

"Sure. Thank you for telling us!"

"Anytime." I nodded and walked out with Adam.