.8

George

I helped Matty to his room from the living room. I was in deep thought about why he would do this. Then I remembered, he's Matty.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Adam asked after I put Matty on his bed.

"Ehh." I just shrugged. 

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I told her I'd go back for a little while longer."

"HA! You're..you're in it for the s-sex." Matty laughed. "Admit."

"That's not true."

"You just use her for sex!"

"That's NOT true Matty!" He stood up and shoved me.

"You know it is." He spatted back

"No it's not!" I shouted and slammed him against the wall. I had him by the collar of his shirt.

"Then why has she told me about it like that?"

"She has not!" I punched him in the jaw. "Shut the hell up about our relationship. You don't know anything about it." Matty shoved me off of him and punched me in the mouth. 

I grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him to the floor. He landed right by my foot. I got down and started punching him, as he started to punch me as well. He got me in the eye and cheek. I punched him in the nose and temple.

"Get off of each other!"  Adam shouted and pulled me off when he had the chance.

"Why? That fucker wants to talk about Cassie and how I'm supposedly using her." I reached my arm out in his direction to refer to him.

"Just go." Adam rolled his eyes and helped Matty up. I waited in the kitchen for Adam to finish helping him.

"You just had to start that, huh?" Adam came in and got a glass of water.

"He did it!" 

"You two just sound like little kids. I asked him the same question and he responded the same damn way."

"Whatever." I huffed and left. 

I drove over to Cassie's and knocked on the door. "You don't have to knock." She laughed and continued to sketch down a list.

"I just feel like I'm intruding if I don't." I laughed lightly. I thought she would notice my bloody face by now.

"Sorry abou- GEORGE!" She dropped her pen and pad of  paper. "What happened?!" She grabbed my hand and led me to her bathroom.

"Matty." She stopped herself and gave me the dullest look.

"Him. Really?"

"He said I was only using you for sex and I'm not." She cleaned up my lip first, then examined my eye.

"I would hope not."

"I'm not. I pinky swear." She smiled and shook my pinky. 

"What else did he say?"

"He said you told him that's all our relationship is."

"I've only talked to him once. That was when I told him I knew he dared you to ask my out."

"I believe you." Then I told her about our whole fight.

"I can't believe that you two beat the shit out of each other."

"I think I won."

"Did he hit you anywhere else?"

"Sort of in the rib."

"Sort of or actually?"

"Actually." I said as we laid down.

She got up and went to the kitchen from what I heard. She soon came back with a heating pack. "Here." 

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek when she laid next to me.

"You're welcome."

"So what now?"

"I don't know." She just sighed and cuddled up to my side.

"You know, my side isn't starting to hurt anymore." I leaned forward to kiss her face.

"You're funny Daniel." She shoved me away.

"Rude." I smirked.

"We might not be on that page yet."

"YET!"

"Yet." She just laughed and shook her head. "Just get some rest. I need to run a few errands. Stay here and stay safe." She kissed me and then got her coat on.

"When will you be back?"

"Maybe an hour or so."

"Okay, but that's too long."

"But I need to do these things."

"Fine." I just smiled as she left. "Bye babe!"

"Bye Georgie!" She shouted back.