4: Whitmore Trip

~Here we are ladies and gents, chapter 4! Gonna be a good one. Keep an eye out for the details in this one. Happy reading, loves 💖

GOAL: 18 VOTES & 8 COMMENTS

Chapter Four

When I woke up, I was wrapped in strong arms. I smiled softly to myself and turned around slowly only to come face to face with Damon. I gasped and pushed him back a little since our foreheads were nearly touching cause we were so close. I sat up and facepalmed. I completely forgot he spent the night. I was expecting Stefan. I wanted Stefan to be the one I was waking up next to.

Last night after Damon told Elena that Matt went home he found me crying into my pillow and climbed into my bed and practically rocked me to sleep. Along with answering my phone call from Bonnie. And somehow along the lines both her and I agreed to go to Whitmore college, where Bonnie was invited, but the catch was for Damon to drive us and start teaching me how to feed. On the students."Morning," Damon croaked out sleepily.

I looked down at his half-awake face. I smiled softly seeing how boyish he looked. Hair was a mess. I think his shirt was missing too. That I don't remember happening. I must have been asleep already. I met Damon's pretty blue eyes that were staring at me with concern. "I'm fine, Damon. Good morning," I greeted him, hopping out of my bed.

I then spotted his shirt on the floor. I rolled my eyes and picked it up. "Who told you that you could strip while sharing a bed with me?" I asked, tossing it at the lump not moving from the left side of my bed.

"I needed to get comfortable."

"By cuddling me too?" I asked him, blushing slightly at the thought.

"You liked it," he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of my bed. We still have to tell Stefan we're going to Whitmore in a few hours. Speaking of. I need to talk to him anyways. I didn't even say anything to him last night before sneaking out," I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair.

I watched Damon sit up on my bed and pull his shirt back on. My eyes drifted down to his pale skin where his slight abs were. And he had a happy trail--"That's hot," I acidentally whispered outloud while he did the buttons on his top.

"What?" He asked and I cleared my throat. I was definitely just being a perv. I spun around and walked over to my dresser, pulling out a bra and lace panties. "By the way, your shorts are riding up. And I like that you wear thongs."

I gasped and immediately pulled my shorts down. Great, now he saw parts of my bare ass. Ugh, I'm an idiot. He should have never spent the night. Wait, until I tell Stefan this one. He's goign to be so angry. What was I thinking? Oh, wait, I wasn't. I'm angry with my boyfriend for keeping things from me and confiding in Caroline. And Damon was there for me last night, despite the awkward teasing happening now. "You need to leave and go get ready for our day at college," I said.

"Mhm. I'll tell Stefan," he said and I shrugged.

"Okay. I'm sure I'll be hearing from him soon. I didn't explain last night and we have training this morning. Which I don't want to do... I wasn't made to do anything but eat," I pouted.

"On people now," he said.

"I still like pizza. And nutella. Pasta too--I like human food," I stated and he chuckled. He was out of my bed and now making it. I watched him curiously but didn't say anything. "You know, Stefan makes our bed too. Now I feel like a slob."

"Cause you are," Damon teased, smirking and throwing one of my stuffed animals at me. I gasped before giggling as I dodged the flying puppy. I picked it up from the floor and grinned at it. Jeremy won this for me over a year ago at some carnival.