15: Get The Cure

~Heyyyy! Are y'all ready for this?! Last day on the island. Drama, sweet moments, sad momemts, Demzie & Stenzie. Kinda boring but still good lol. Happy reading, love bugs 🐞🐞

GOAL: 20 VOTES & 6 COMMENTS

Chapter Fifteen

"Mm. Your doing it again," I smiled at Damon, one hand reaching up to carress his cheek.

"What?" He asked, smiling back sweetly.

"Your happy face. It's...beautiful," I said, leaning in and pecking his lips. "And I'm happy. Last night I told Stefan I wasn't. But the stresses of finally picking went away and I'm with you...we're good. We're both happy."

"I'm very happy," he assured, moving in and kissing me deeper. I kissed back softly and moaned as one of his hands slid up over my thigh and moved around to grope my bottom.

"Stop it. We have to put clothes on," I said, pulling from the kiss. He groaned and moved his lips to my jaw, kissing and nipping along the way. "Damon," I giggled. "Come on."

He slowly got up and stretched while my eyes filled with lust and admiration as I looked over him. His sexy naked body shimmering in the broad daylight. Outdoor sex? Really wasn't bad, we should do that more often. He eventually stoppped stretching and begna pulling on his clothes so I got up and fetched my own garments.

***

Damon and I walked side by side. My hand itching to grab his. But I didn't know if I could, or if I should. I didn't imagine Damon as the affectionate type. But I learned through experience--dating Stefan--I craved it. I liked touching my boyfriend. Holding hands, wrapping our arms around each other, kisses for no reason, resting my hand on his leg, etc. It was cute and sue me I wanted that stuff with Damon too, if we get to be together now, officially--Wait, can I call him my boyfriend?

"Okay, wait. We need to talk," I said and Damon stopped walking and turned to look back at me. I sighed and looked down at my shoes for a moment. Maybe now wasn't the time or place. I was actually rather nervous to bring it up.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I just have to know what we're doing. Like I want you, you want me...But are we...?"

"I'm in love with you," he corrected and my cheeks heated up. "And I'm pretty sure whatever your beating around the bush to ask me, isn't going to change that, kitten," he smirked.

I'm so gonna sound like a tween. Fucking thirteen year old girl, crushing hard over a guy almost too old for her. "Are you my boyfriend?" I just blurted out.

Damon furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me for a long moment before chuckling. Then the chuckles turned in loud laughter...coughing as he died of laughter. "Damon!" I shouted, growing annoyed and embarrassed. Stefan wouldn't have laughed at all, maybe smiled and of course--as he does--said the most perfect thing and I would've swooned.

Even as pathetic as that would be. It was better than being laughed at! "I'm sorry," Damon said before snorting and chuckling some more. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I waited for him to get himself together. I sighed in relief as his face went back to nearly emotionless and his eyes locked on mine with that familiar serious gaze. "Do you want me to be?"

That wasn't what I'd deem to be the perfect words. "What do you think?" I asked him sarcastically and he shrugged. I huffed and continued walking, brushing past him. "You know, I think I actually forgot how annoying you were. You're a pain in the ass."

"Come on, if you ask me nicely maybe I'll agree," Damon said.

I turned around and glared at him. "Maybe you should ask me," I retorted.