Help Me...

You felt sick to your stomach, floating around in this weird murky neon green orb. You could see blurry shapes on the other side but that was it. What was going on? Where were you? You try to wipe off the walls but they were too slick. "Come on..." You frown trying harder, freezing when a large shape is suddenly on the other side. The orb you were in suddenly becomes clear and you gasp in surprise, looking up at the blond man.

"Fufufufu human is cute.... I may keep..." His voice had a strange buzz to it, leaning down to peer at you, lifting his odd sunglasses to show two pairs of eyes. You swallow meeting his gazes uneasily. "Where's zzzt Law?" He asks you.

"W-Who?" You ask carefully.

"Law zzzt the... Bation zzt!" He rumbles reaching through the bubbles membrane to tip your chin. You blink, the Bation. His name was Law?

"I'm.... Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about..." You lie, looking at the sunglasses. His face twists to a clear frown.

"Sure?" He inquires, the buzzing in his voice becoming louder. You felt your heart jumpy uneasily, becoming alarmed.

"Y-yes...." You wondered why you insisted on lying to the alien but something told you not to trust him.

"Uselessnesszzzz..." He growls, teeth becoming sharp and pointed. You pull away in alarm as he reaches for you, but the whole room suddenly shakes. He looks away, speaking to a large man that looked like a blob. They buzz to each other in an odd language as the ship shakes again. The blond looks back at you before they suddenly leave the room. You look around worried as everything shakes again, trying to get out of the bubble. You somehow succeed, falling to the cold floor below.

You gasp, body tensing as you swiftly sit up, now realizing you were naked. You try to cover yourself, pausing when you hear sand hitting the floor. You look over as sand forces it's way through the cracks. "Why sand...?" You wonder shivering. Your eyes widen as the sand begins to form a person, before showing the man that now stood in the room. His yellow green eyes land on you.

You fearfully shrink back more as he approaches you, looming over your naked form. He moves suddenly and you swiftly close your eyes, tensing up more. "Put this on." He voice orders, making you open your eyes as tosses something over you. You pause blinking at it. Was this a skin suit. "Swiftly." He adds gruffly. You obey, quickly getting dressed before standing, tensing when it tightens and ripples with light briefly before transforming into your normal attire.

"Wow..." You murmur in awe.

"Attention. Where did Doflamingo go?" He inquires. You blink back and point at the door. He nods. "Come, it's no longer safe here." He says starting for the door. You follow after him quickly. Well, what else were you supposed to do? He leads you down the steep ramp. Your shoe slips and you're suddenly sliding down on your back with a surprised cry. You hit the next floor.

"Woah...." You mutter, shakily sitting up. A shadow comes over your back and you carefully look up, paling under the sand man's gaze. He sighs quietly, and reaches down, pulling you up to your feet.

"Be the silence." He murmurs to you. You press your lips together and nod as he leads the way. He spoke better than, Doflamingo was it? But his English still was still broken, you were grateful that you could understand at least. It would be even more terrifying if you couldn't understand at all. You shake your head, trying to keep up with him, peering around at the odd glowing pipes that lined the walls.

So, you were on some alien space ship? How odd. You look around with more interest. "Keep the closeness." He grunts making you look up seeing he was almost out of the hall. You swiftly rush to catch up, stopping right behind him as he reaches the room. It looked like a docking area for the ships. You gap, looking out the giant window, spotting a galaxy close by.

Something catches your eye and you instinctively push the sand man to the side as a pink light flashes right where his head had been. You glance at each other and a slight smirk comes to his lips before he turns to sand and disperses. You gasp pressing back against the hallway wall as more shots almost hit you. You peer out as the sands push and hit the other aliens, one tumbling close by, making a fake looking gun skid in front of you. You shift carefully picking it up. You found it heavier than you expected, carefully looking it over before peering back out at the sand man, back in his person form fighting with a large gladiator looking guy.

You spot Doflamingo on one of the ships, aiming at the sand man. You blink in alarm swiftly aiming the gun at Doflamingo and firing. The pink shot grazes along the curve of his nose. He freezes, sunglasses breaking in half and falling to the floor. You pale as he slowly looks at you with a chilling glare. Before there's anymore movement, the shot meets a tank and it explodes, shaking the entire ship. Doflamingo and the other aliens swiftly freeze, looking over before jumping in a smaller space ship and bursting out.

Confused you start to get up only to be scooped up by the sand man as he flies back down the hall and through the doors. "Good shot. What is your name?" He asks as you hold onto him in alarm.

"____!" You tell him looking back in alarm as green flames appear. "Look out!!" You gasp. He looks back and chuckles swiftly going down the hall and into another docking area that appeared to be heavily damaged from whatever happened earlier. A large crocodile looking space ship waited there.

"The name that belongs to me is Crocodile, pleasure is met ___." He rumbles carrying you into the ship.

"The what...??"

The galaxy was becoming more distant by the second as you watch it from the window. It seemed awfully familiar but it wasn't coming to you. "Watching ___'s galaxy?" Crocodile asks, peering at you. You look at him then the galaxy again.

"My... Galaxy...." You manage feeling nauseous again. "You won't take me back?" You ask looking at him. He thinks briefly and shakes his head.

"No. You stay and teach Earth to me. I may return to take it over." He responds turning to you.

"I... Really should've seen that coming..."