Finally Found Him

"Wont get lost with me." You recall glancing at the hybrid. His ears droop at that.

"We're not lost...." He grumbles and you both look around at the golden hued forest.

"Right..." You take off your backpack to get your wings out and slip them on. "Stay here please." You add before flying up to look around. This planet sure was beautiful, but it reminded you of Mihawk's eyes. "I miss him..." You sigh before spotting the ship. You land and put the wings back before taking lead.

"They suit you." He mutters. You give him a confused look and he looks to the side. "The wings... They suit you." He repeats. You blink and blush.

"Really? I do like them," You smile thoughtfully.

"Yeah... You look like a real angel with them." He breathes, tail brushing over your back.

"You're really sweet when your crew isn't around." You comment.

"No I'm not." He scoffs. You give him a slight smirk. His ears fold back and he looks away with red tinted cheeks. You giggle leaning on him a bit. He was pretty cool to be around and very handsome.

Soon you spot the ship and smile when the others rush to greet you and the hybrid. "___! You brought Zoro back!" Luffy cheers hugging you.

"That usually takes us hours once we realize he's gone." Nami comments.

"Come! You must be so hungry!" Sanji gushes, taking your hand and guiding you into the ship.

"I am hungry." You smile. "Sanji, you are a beautiful creature." You add.

"You think so? Although I'd prefer you say handsome." He smiles widely.

"You're very handsome, it's hard to look away sometimes," You admit his gold speckled scales always catch your eye when he's nearby. He seems very happy with what you said and rubs his cheek against yours in a giddy motion.

"You're way more beautiful anyway, no one can compare~" He rumbles as you both reach the kitchen. He swiftly starts making food while you sit down, zoning out as your mind wanders to your old comrades.

"When do we leave for the next planet?" You ask.

"We're leaving right now, there's a space station nearby so we can get food." Luffy chimes, hugging you from behind and resting his chin on your head. The captain had a habit of cuddling you whenever you sat alone. You didn't mind, he had a nice warmth to him.

"Sounds like fun." You hum. "I hope I can run into an old comrade soon, I miss them." You lean back into Luffy.

"They must miss you too! I know I would." Luffy cuddles you cheerfully. You giggle at that and cuddle him back.

"Food's done- Hey! Get away from her!" Sanji snaps at Luffy.

"Nope!" Luffy chirps, stealing some food when Sanji sets down your plate, nearly getting stabbed by the Germa in response. You just smile and eat before wandering to the deck to watch stars go by.

Holding out a hand, you grasp for something that isn't there. You didn't have a problem leaving Earth. But each person you met felt like home, and you missed them so much. Another sigh escapes you and you look ahead to the station. A familiar yellow ship catches your eye and you jump to your feet. He was there.

"See something ___?" Nami asks from her seat.

"Im going to go on ahead!" You call running to the front of the ship and kicking off for the station, you soon touch down and start checking stores and shops.