Spacers

".... I've changed my mind." Crocodile states getting up. His english improved quickly, listening to you talk.

"About what?" You ask watching him confused.

"Humans aren't worth my time." He grunts lighting what looked like a cigar but yellow smoke rises from it. You feel yourself sink at his words and look down. He looks at you from the corner of his eye. "Seems like that planet holds nothing for you either since you haven't tried to escape, or asked to be returned." He adds.

"I.... Didn't wish to live there anymore." You respond quietly.

"Good. I have no interest in returning you... I suppose I'll provide you with a way to defend yourself so you can choose your own path from here." He decides gesturing you to follow him. Crocodile was an Elementee, a type of alien that can change into an element. He had showed up on Doflamingo's ship to simply... Fuck shit up. Which you unintentionally helped with, so he took you in. You have no idea how long you've been on this spaceship, all you knew was that you would soon be dropped off at a space station.

Crocodile leads you to the equipment room. "Take your pick of weapons, I'll allow you to take three." He states motioning one table. You carefully pick out a gun and two power gloves. Daz, the sharp second command had demonstrated what they did not long after you got on the ship. "I knew you would pick that." He comments, hooking on what looked like a watch to your wrist.

"This will make a shield encase you. This collar will help you breathe in space and on most planets. The backpack, I should not have to explain, Daz has already put the main things inside.. I'll give you this as well," He presents a small black box to you. "This can minimize and store anything you wish. You may open the inventory and take whatever you wish back out. I've already put some money inside for you, just present it to a scanner if you need to purchase something." He shows you how to use it. You were awed by everything but you also felt bad.

"So you already planned to drop me off somewhere..." You murmur looking down.

"Unfortunately, I do not think you're cut out to be a space pirate. If my work wasn't so dangerous then I wouldn't mind keeping you around ___." He says putting his golden clawed hand on your head.

"Alright.. What about clothes?" You ask blushing lightly when you recall he had seen you naked.

"That suit is all you need, the material will always be fresh and can change into whatever outfit you desire." He rumbles touching your shoulder and making it change into a more frilly outfit. He chuckles and removes his hand so it can change back.

"That's amazing... All this is hard to put my head around.." You mutter.

"Indeed, I hope you can figure it out. You've been very obedient, thank you.... But one more thing. Do not let Doflamingo get a hold of you again. I may not randomly show up to save you again..."

You feel a chill go down your spine at the mention of the other alien. "Thank you Crocodile... For everything..." You breathe, giving him a slight bow.

"I'll be looking forward to it, should we meet again." He muses.

"Captain, Logue Station is in view." Daz says in the doorway. You swallow, feeling nervous as you follow Crocodile to the observation room. You gap at the massive station.

"It looks like a town floating in space...." You mutter.

"I'm sure you'll find someone here to take you in. But keep your wits about you, there are some nasty space pirates out there." Crocodile says as the ship finds a place to dock.

"Th-thank you again..." You manage becoming more nervous, looking down.

"You'll be fine, if anyone messes with you just shoot them between the eyes." Daz assures.

"Unless there's nothing between the eyes, then aim for the stomach, and don't bother shooting Blobish." Crocodile instructs leading you and Daz out.

"I... I don't want to shoot anyone.." You tell them.

"In that case, I hope you can fast." Crocodile rumbles. You look around as you're lead into the station. It really did look like a high tech town. Crocodile nudges you forward. "Our paths will fork here ___, farewell." He nods. You hesitate and nod in response before wandering ahead.

There were all kinds of odd looking people and beings. Most ignored or overlooked you, which you didn't mind for once, you were terrified. You were too busy walking around and not in front of you, soon walking into someone. "Oh, s-sorry!" You gasp backing up and looking up into mint green eyes. The muscular silver haired man blinks down at you calmly.

"It's okay.... What being are you?" He inquires as you shake nervously under his gaze.

"I think it's an Earthling, Captain Smoker from the primitive galaxy." A woman with gold rimmed brown eyes looks at you closely and curious.

"Got abducted huh, we'll take you home." Smoker rumbles, smoke leaving his lips.

"N-no please don't." You tell him. He lifts an eyebrow at you at that.

"You look terrified. And it's a Spacers duty to help defenceless beings." He folds his arms. You pause, seeing the golden galaxy insignia on his jacket. So, they were like cops??

"Then... Show me how to not be defenseless." You meet his gaze straightening up. You were still trembling slightly, but you had no intention of returning home. Smoker watches you for a moment, lips twitching upwards.

"Well, when you look at me like that, I can't say no now can I? Alright Earthling, I'll take you in. I won't go easy on you. So are you sure about this?" He asks. You shift, feeling so nervous and shaky. Were you really prepared for whatever was ahead? You've never spoke up for yourself, or defended yourself before. All those times when someone said you would be nothing, run through your head and your eyes narrow. They'll never reach this place where you stood now, not even in their dreams.

"Yes I'm sure. I want to be something." You tell him, meeting his gaze again, determination flickering through you. Smoker actually smiles now.

"Welcome to the Spacer's Earthling."