Cuddles

You held her in one arm, flying out of the way of another glob of slime. The only thing that worked on blobbish besides extreme heat or cold. "Where's a pyro elementee when you need one?" You sigh swiftly retreating with the princess. "Don't worry, my friends will take you away from here." You give her a smile.

"Th-Thank you." She manages running with you back to the ship. You jump on with her, surprising the others.

"We gotta go!" You tell them swiftly.

"Alright! Lets go!" Luffy chimes, not questioning you at all. The others hesitate but the ship soon bursts away from the station. The princess holds onto you in surprise.

"We're safe." You smile at her.

"Th-Thank you!" She gasps, looking up at you.

"Um.. Y-Yeah no problem princess..." You murmur with a light blush. Damn she was a beautiful creature.

"So, who's your friend?" Nami asks, making you both looking over.

"Oh right, thank you all, I'm Princess Vivi Of Planet Alabasta," She gives a bow.

"That blobbish wasn't aiming to kidnap you. So what's going on Vivi?" You fold your arms.

"I... There's a Spacelord plotting to take over my planet. I'm on my way back to tell my father... He must know.." Vivi looks down worriedly.

"Spacelord!?" Nami squeaks.

"No way! Too scary!" Usopp and Chopper gasp. You frown lightly at the Sniper and the little High Bation.

"Captain." You look to Luffy promptly.

"Sounds fun!" Luffy grins, making the other three grimace.

"Im in if ___ is." Zoro rumbles, giving you a nod.

"I want to help the beautiful woman!~~" Sanji gushes with hearts in his eyes.

"So, who're we up against?" Zoro asks Vivi.

"His name is Crocodile."

"Crocodile..." You whisper, watching a comet go by. Talk about dilemmas, what were you supposed to do? You owed him your life, but Luffy and the crew were ready to take him on. You sigh and look down at the cube in your hands, the storage thing he had gave you with must of what you had now. "Oh Mihawk... What should I do?" You murmur to yourself.

"___! What's wrong?" Luffy asks as you're suddenly hugged from behind.

"Oh, it's nothing." You lie sheepishly, putting up the cube. Luffy gives you a small frown at that and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Are you sure?" He murmurs.

"Yeah." You smile, pulling on his cheek lightly. "Are you really willing to take on a Spacelord for a stranger?" You ask him.

"Mm yeah! Don't you wanna help her?" He tilts his head to look at you. "If we don't help her, then who will?" He points out. You meet his gaze and smile at him.

"I'll follow you Captain. Crocodile isn't going to know what hit him." You smile, touching your knuckles together. He grins and nods at that.

"Yosh! Then lets go to sleep!" He picks you up and carries you inside cheerfully. You smile and close your eyes and relax in his arms. Today had been very eventful, seeing old companions and the reason you're out here.

"What happens next will be very eventful." You comment thoughtfully.

"Yep!" He chimes, rolling onto his bed with you. "Goodnight ___!" He smiles cuddling you.

"Goodnight Luffy..."

Luffy was being very cuddly now, "Um... Luffy, I need to shower." You tell him. He hugs your waist tighter looking up at you with an innocent smile.

"Yosh! Lets take a bath together!" He chimes.

"Um..." Well, he seemed innocent enough, maybe he just wanted to spend more time with you? "Sure." You shrug and head into the bathing area, turning on the water to fill up the large tub. You glance back at him just as he strips and hops in with a grin. You blush and look away, maybe you couldn't handle this.

"It's nice and warm! Come on ___!" He grins at you cheerfully.

"A-alright... Just look away." You murmur. You start to pull at your suit but you didn't feel comfortable enough to take it off. 'Bathing suit.' You think, making it transform into a bikini before slipping in. "Mm..." You hum, making Luffy look over. He blinks at your bikini and tilts head.

"Hm? What's this?" He asks curiously, hooking a finger to the top strap.

"It's a bikini sometimes Earthlings bathe in them." You lie sheepishly.

"Oh, that's weird... Do you like bubbles?" He smiles, scooping some up.

"Who doesn't?" You smile lightly. He hums and comes closer, making a bubble beard on you.

"You look adorable with a beard." He chuckles.

"Thank you, I think I'd make a great Santa. Ho ho ho!" You joke. Luffy just looks at you confused, tilting his head. "Oh, he's a big bearded guy that delivers presents all over the world in one night." You tell him.

"Really?! One night?! That's amazing! I want to go to Earth and get presents too!" He rumbles. You giggle lightly and rub your neck.

"Hmm, I don't know if Earth has anything you'll want as a present." You hum.

"You guys have meat there right?" He asks, seeming slightly concerned. "Meat's important." You blink at him for a moment or two before giggling.

"Is that all you would want for Christmas? What a strange guy." You comment.

"So the night Santa comes is called Christmas?" He guesses, tilting his head again.

"Well, yeah but it's a whole day because people also like to give gifts to loved ones." You explain.

"Oh! Shishishi! What would you want for Christmas?" He inquires.

"I... I don't know... Im happy with what I have right now... For once... Well... If I could ask for people, then I'd like to see my friends again." You breathe becoming thoughtful. Luffy frowns softly at that.

"Your Earth friends?" He murmurs.

"No, out here. I didn't have friends on Earth, and I don't even think my parents cared..." You sigh lightly, glad to be off that planet. He cuddles up to you at that.

"They were idiots. And I'm your friend. I'm very happy you're here." He tells you softly. You blink in surprise before smiling and hugging him.

"Me too Luffy...."

"Want me to wash you?"

"N-No I can do it.... Thanks though. You're really sweet."

"You know, I really like you ___. Please don't go away."

             "I'll fight the universe to stay."