Mousetrap

"Get off me! Arrgghh!" Lizzie grunted at the person who was holding her.
"This will be less painful if you just STAND STILL!" They shouted, pulling a large black blindfold over her face before gagging her tightly.
They tied her to the chair next to Sophie, then bent down to pick up Jasper, who they had knocked out with a painful punch to the head when they first came in.
The other 2 girls were also lying, sprawled out across the floor, they'd dealt with them after Jasper, before grabbing Lizzie.
They tied the five of them together then blindfolded them all.
"Now you can't see each other, speak, or move. I hope you enjoy how it feels," they spat down at the five, helpless children.

The man trudged away from them and smirked in happiness that he had accomplished what others dared to do:
Capture The One and her Team.
The one who did this in that house would be the one to live for ever, to have everything. That person was in the prophecy long before The One and her Team were born.
The man knew one thing about that prophecy....
He wasn't the man in it.

A/N
Sorry it's a short chapter and late update! If you really don't get what's going on right now then hopefully the next chapter will explain why that man is calling the girls and Jasper 'the One and her Team' and also might give a clue to who the real man in the prophecy is. Also, who out of the children is The One? Who do you think? Please comment your opinions! Hope you like it!
Vote~Comment~Read
Lolly43 xx