The Prophecy: Part 2

*the man's POV*
Still 20 years ago....

Later on a Predictor joined us and began a big ceremony to see who the man 20 years later would be. I was begging it to be me, I needed what ever this prize was. Their voice echoed out across the small room at the back of the castle, an eery silence heard when they paused to take a breath.
They spoke about lots of things. Told us the prophecy about the One being born and someone born on my birthday capturing her and her team. Finally she got to who it will be.
"The man in the prophecy goes by the name of Marcus Galbondone,"
I looked around me, so disappointed my heart was ready to rip out of my chest. I don't no why I cared so much, but I did. This was important. I had no family left, so I may as well do something with my life. Something that has an aim, a positive outcome.

Marcus looked up with disbelief. I could see it on his face, he couldn't believe it. How on earth is he meant to believe that 20 years from now, he will capture the most powerful girl in the world, who wasn't even born yet! To be honest I felt a little sorry for the poor guy. But I believed. I could do it. I may not be in the prophecy, but that wouldn't stop me from still capturing the inferior being, (which is ironic cause she'll be so much more powerful than me), this Sophie doesn't know what she's got herself into, or hasn't! Anyway- this is too confusing. All I knew is that I would be the person to capture the One and her Team, prophecy or no prophecy, this girl was going to be mine.

AN
wow, 16 and already having those thoughts! Lol, hope you like it!
Vote~comment~read
Lolly43