Flawless

Do you think that there's anyone that is flawless or without imperfection? I know Jesus us, he's the only one that is himself perfection. No I'm not referring to one's physical character; whether being perfect in beauty or body shape but I'm referring to perfection in one's behaviour and lifestyle.
Just like an egg, when you take up that egg and crack it, it breaks and is no longer perfect. Its the same thing with our walk with the Lord.

As you walk in this life as a Christian you will have to go through a little cracking, a little breaking and a bit of falling just like the egg. In order for us to become flawless, without fault and blameless just like Jesus was we have to endure such trials. Being flawless isn't just about being beautiful or having the perfect body that every other girl would desire to have, but its about reaching that place and that level in God where we become like Noah; blameless, or like Moses; humble and even like Job; faithful. It goes for me too, it's not really easy to be flawless being a teenage Christian. You will go through so much and at times your faith becomes wavered which cause you to question God or your temptations seem so great, where you're wondering where is Jesus in all of this.
Have the positive look on it, in order for us to be perfect, flawless or even blameless we have to go through some stuff and going through whatever it is, will help us to reach that point in our lives. The misunderstanding is that some think that if you make one mistake, you become so far from the Lord that it's like you can't go back to the Lord,not so. Your sin can never be too dirty where you can't be clean again or too great where you can't get back in line. We cannot be like Jesus, his ways are passed understanding and matchless but we can aim to be like him, to walk in footsteps just like the disciples did.