Bangtan-cappacino

Jungkook's POV

Great. Just great. Things just couldn't get worse after being given a you-got-no-chance dare by a bunch of lunatic friends and accidentally spilling liquid onto hot guy's shirt.

After all this, I think I should give myself a break for a moment.

*flashback*

"You have at least one year to ask him out, or you'll have to suffer in hell," Jin hyung started. "And you know what that means~"

"Serving the cus--"

"Serving the customers their orders while cross dressing as a waitress, I get it," I cut him off. Seriously, there isn't any other punishments than this ridiculous one?

"Yeah," Jimin hyung continued after one. "And no, there ain't other punishments."

Now what? Jimin hyung can read minds? Some sort of a crazy mind reader?

"Jungkook, you should've been thankful to have a good, patient hyung like me. If not, your eyes would perfectly turn black in seconds from now!" he snapped as he signalled he COULD actually read my mind. I rolled my eyes and checked the time.

"Whoops," I said. "Looks like break time is over. See you bozos later."

I crept out of my chair, not making so much noise and headed over to the counter. I ignored the snickers given by my friends as I began to work again.

*moments later*
Third person's POV

A tall, good-looking guy opened the doors into the cafe. Wearing a simple oversized t-shirt with a pair of rugged jeans, matching the black converse high and the white Adidas cap, he was stunning enough to earn the attention in that place. Grinning lightly, he made his way towards the counter. Jungkook stared at him, not blinking for a whole minute. The famous kid in school, Kim Taehyung had just entered into the cafe.

"G-good afternoon, sir," Jungkook stuttered. He mentally slapped himself for acting weirdly in front of the handsome male.

"Good afternoon to you too," he replied politely as he flashed a rectangular smile. It's unique, really. No one had ever shown a smile like his before and his attitude is WAY different compared to the Kim Taehyung at school and because of that, Jungkook found this guy interesting.

"What's on the special today?"

"Well..." Jungkook started off. "Today's special is the Bangtan-cappacino's, made by the manager of this cafe him with secret ingredients and done by hand. There's an offer where if you purchase two of these, you'll get free cake according to your choice."

"Hmm... Bangtan-cappacino, huh? Alright," Taehyung nodded. "I'll take two of those."

"What cake would you like, sir?"

"Cookies and cream, please," he ordered. Jungkook nodded as he tapped onto the computer screen, taking his orders before looking at him again.

"Is that all, sir?"

"Yes."

"Alright, so that's 10,000won altogether," Jungkook said. He took out his wallet and gave Jungkook a 50,000won note. dang, this kid must be rich, Jungkook thought. He took the note and returned the change with a receipt to Taehyung.

"I'll send your orders once it's done, sir," he smiled as he bowed slightly towards Taehyung.

"Alright, thanks!"

He left to a corner and marked his territory there while waiting for his orders. Jungkook couldn't help but to stare once in a while at the attractive figure while handing out orders to the other customers. And once it was Taehyung's orders to be served, Jungkook quickly placed the beverages onto the table, causing the a tiny amount of the liquid to spill onto Taehyung's shirt. Jungkook panicked and rushed to the counter to take tissue and wiped the male's shirt. As he was doing this, Taehyung found it adorable to see him being so clumsy and apologizing to him before leaving with shades of crimson appearing on his cheeks. Taehyung let out a soft sigh as he looked down at his shirt,"This is interesting."

*end of flashback*
Jungkook's POV

As I was about to clear the table besides Taehyung's, I heard him cleared his throat and walked over to me.

"Urm, sorry about the stain," I mumbled without facing him. "I'll promise to pay--"

"It's okay," he replied casually.

It's okay?

"But..." I gathered all my courage to make eye contact with him and exhale a deep breath.

"It's MY mistake. I'll replace your shirt."

"Instead of a payback," he handed me a piece of folded paper. "Maybe hangout sometimes?"

I widened my eyes as my face began to flush and nodded lightly. "O-okay..." Aish! I mentally slapped myself again for repeating the same embarrassing action. Taehyung chuckled and soon had to leave. He bid a goodbye wave before leaving towards the door. I who was standing with a smile plastered onto my face turned to look at the folded paper that he gave me and slowly began to unfold it. I read out the words aloud in my head and screamed internally.

Taehyung had just asked me out and gave me his phone number.

--

How's the first chapter? It sucks, doesn't it? *cries Han River* oh well, I promise I'll do better in the future chapters tho! Just stick with my foul grammar and Ill take you guys to the moon one day. ;-; Do stick with me even if it's a bit boring cause once I make a promise, I won't BREAK that promise 😄 anyways, goodsnites!

-cmchris07