Gummyyy

Third person's POV

"...no way..."

"Taehyungie?"

"Gummy?"

"Kookie?"

The two older males stared at the latter, who seemed to be running out of breath.

"What did I miss?" panted Jungkook. He literally ran towards the dairy section when he knew that Taehyung didn't come back right after.

"Kookie. This is my senior, Bogum," Taehyung introduced the taller male. "He graduated two years ago so you couldn't recognize him."

Bogum's perfect set of teeth showed as he faced Jungkook, letting out his right hand.

"Hey, I'm Bogum. You must be... let me guess, Jungkook?"

Jungkook widened his eyes. How did this guy know his name?

Jungkook gripped onto Bogum's hand, shaking it,"Yeah, how do you know?"

"I'm a fortune-teller and I know everything," Bogum raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung who was looking at the two males was taken aback with his senior's words and stood closely to Jungkook.

"Nah," Bogum chuckled at the situation. The younger two stared at each other, trying to process what he said earlier. "You are kinda famous. I heard you skipped a grade cause of your high intelligence."

Smiling sheepishly, Jungkook lowered his head and bowed slightly.

"T-thank you, but I'm no smart one," he stuttered.

"That's not true," Taehyung objected. "You're the one always helping me with my maths. Without you, I would die cause of crazy formulas!"

"Wait," Bogum scrunched his face, later narrowing his eyes towards Taehyung.

"I thought you're good in formulas. You even won the Olympiad three times in a row."

Uh oh, words that came out in Taehyung's mind. Busted, brainiac.

Jungkook shot him a what-the-hell-you're-so-busted-Kim-Taehyung" look as his lips twitched.

"Urm..." nervously said a sweating Taehyung. "But that question was so hard, I swear! A-and I was not focused that day s-s-so I needed his help!"

Boy, was he great in acting.

"Yeah, right," Bogum scoffed. Turning to look at Jungkook spacing out, he formed a light smile. "I'll get going. See you guys later?"

And off he went.

Taehyung bit his lower lips nervously, trying not to make it obvious about his senior's statement which was right. He's a smart kid, just needs attention from his crush.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was processing what Bogum said. But Kookie being Kookie, he was just plain blank, so he shrugged it off and ducked his lips.

"Let's go, Tae. We'll pay this first then get your ice cream, all right?"

For a second there, Taehyung thought that Jungkook was acting nice, but after studying the latter's facial expressions, he gladly grinned.

"Alright."

-----

"C'mon! Just add in an extra cookies and cream scoop and I promise I'll finish it," Taehyung whined. Jungkook pulled off a mocking face before taking out his wallet to pay for their orders.

Right before Jungkook took out a note from his wallet, Taehyung grabbed his hand and placed it onto his cheeks, rubbing it.

"Pleaseeee," Taehyung gritted his teeth. He dashed closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered,

"I'll kiss you if you don't get me the flavour."

His lips lightly brushed against Jungkook's earlobe, causing the younger to shiver a little.

After moments of deciding, Jungkook rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Fine."

He turned to the cashier and plastered a wide smile.

"Add in the cookies and cream flavour please, and oh! Make it two scoops," a 100 dollars note being withdrawn from his wallet then handing it over to the cashier in exhange for the ice cream.

"Here's your change, sir," the cashier politely returned the change. "Enjoy eating!"

"Thank you," Jungkook smiled before passing an ice cream to Taehyung. "Let's go, bud."

As both males started to walk, the cashier called out Jungkook's name.

Jungkook looked back.

"Yeah?"

"You two look cute!"

A light chuckle escaped from Taehyung's mouth as he heard what the cashier had just stated while Jungkook's face started to form crimson red.

"Thanks!" Taehyung shouted, later to only pull Jungkook close to him and heading back home with all the groceries in their hands.

"And oh, Kookie?"

Jungkook made eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung dropped the groceries bag on his right hand onto the floor and covered up Jungkook's face.

"...what?" Jungkook drifted into a state of confusion.

Pecking the latter's lips, Taehyung smiled,

"Thank you for the treat."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So it is true. You're with Taehyung--MY TAEHYUNG."
-----

Wow, one month of not publishing. I'm such a lazy author. Do forgive me on this one! Hurt me if you want to, I'm open c:

Take care guys! ♥

-sugarebel