Backstory

This person has been in depressing moments cause lots of shit happened in school; leading towards semi hiatus and unable to update frequently

So I'M sorry that this potaeto hasn't update for quite some time but we'll get to it :)

--

Taehyung's POV

"Hurry up, Jin hyung! The announcement's starting in 7 minutes!"

"Alright, alright, just gimme a few touches to this one," Jin grumbled as he slightly rolled his eyes. "Don't move your lips."

I can't wait, thoughts suddenly popped out. Finally Jungkook and I can have some peace somewhere else-- without Bogum hyung even knowing! That's even better, oh man!

And the name being called out internally instantly flashed a horrible scene in my mind.

Flashback (third person)

"Wh-what do you want, h-hyung?" Taehyung asked in fear.

"Nothing, nothing to be frank!" Bogum replied sarcastically.

"Then why did you kidnap me?!"

An evil smirk made its way up to Bogum's ears, retorting while slipping his bony hands into his pockets of the coat he wore.

"Don't you get it, Tae? I want you to be mine. Mine as in MY BOYFRIEND. PROPERTY OF PARK BOGUM. Is that too much to ask?"

"But... you know that I don't like you more than friends. I just treat you like my real hyung. I don't like you more," the younger explained while looking down, shaking.

"That is why I'm gonna make you fall for me. Slowly, I'll make you regret not being mine."

Bogum's slender hands moved its way up to Taehyung's jawline, gripping it hard and tilted it so that Taehyung looked at him. the evil smirk once again appeared, this time making it really obvious for the younger to look at.

"I booked you a ticket to New Zealand with me, maybe experiencing fresh air and starting new? Oh, maybe we can eat kiwis together!"

you wish, you goat, Taehyung spoke out in his mind, trying to let go of Bogum's strong grip on his jaws.

Bogum noticed this and harshly pushed Taehyung away, letting out a wicked laughter. Grabbing the latter's hand, he forced him inside his car and drove him back to Taehyung's house. When they arrived, Taehyung unlocked the car and tried to escape as fast as possible, only to be held back by Bogum tightly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, is my baby Taehyung trying to go away?"

Bogum pulled Taehyung in and locked his lips with the other. A second passed and Taehyung had already broken it.

"Stop it, hyung! I never knew you were like this! I dont like you, I JUST DON'T. Leave me alone-- I already love someone and it's not hyung! I thought you were wiser than this, I thought you'd be happy to see me with others and you're trying to make me love you?! Did you get caught in some kind of curse where you drastically transform from an innocent, supportive hyung that I care into someone like Ursula (please make reference to The Little Mermaid xD) who likes to takes others abilities or personalities for her own good?!