Let's Go! #3

"Thanks for the ice cream, hyung!"

"No problem, Kookie. Nice, right?," chuckled Bogum at the bubbly younger who nodded ebulliently. Taehyung was behind them and barfed at the sight of the duo. He had an acute feeling of envy- wait, scratch that.

HUGE JEALOUSY WAS GOING ON THERE AND HE DID NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT AT ALL.

"Hey, hey, hey!" called out Taehyung as he gently pulled his "boyfriend" next to him, restraining the younger from getting too close to Bogum. "Only I can call Kookie that. Besides, without you here, we can also find this ice cream parlor!"

"But, it's well hidden. With that clumsy sight of yours, you won't even realize Yoongi buying churros at the stall just now," attacked the older. He stepped forward, signalling Bohyuk and the duo to move. Jungkook who was hastily consuming his ice cream felt slightly uncomfortable standing in between the two of them.

"Well, it's not that- wait, Yoongi hyung is here?" Taehyung asked. He looked at Jungkook. "Yoongi hyung is here?" He asked again, this time almost a whisper only to receive a shrug from the male.

"Yeah, he was. Didn't you see him when we passed through the beverage vending machine? He was just right next to it, queuing up to buy churros- i even went to him and asked him what topping he got. He said "chocolate caramel". Why would anyone would wanna mix chocolate with caramel? It's awful, you know? It's like getting diabetes times two!" He told them, feeling abominated. A split second after, he felt a hit on his head.

"Ow!"

He turned around to see his brother scrunching his face, looking pissed. "Diabetes?" He said in a high tone. "Bitch, caramel and chocolate combined is my ideal type of food! Don't ever insult my babies. They're at least more worthy than your foul mouth. C'mon, Kooks, let's just go somewhere fun to play."

He pulled the raven's wrist oh-so-subtly and left the two behind.

Great, Bogum first who tried to act so friendly in front of Kookie. And now, his brother. What a bitchy family- taking my Kookie away. R00D, thought Taehyung as he quicken his pace to catch up with the duo. Bogum, on the other hand laughed his ass off witnessing the three of them leaving without him.

Such kids.

The four of them ended up riding unwanted rides but had fun anyways. The last thing that was in Taehyung's mind was about Jungkook's safety. He wasn't thinking about it as he was busy enjoying the thrilling rides.

And little did he know, he was going to regret not taking extra precaution on the younger.

---

Hiyaaaaa

I know my chapters are getting shorter and shorter, but I just finished my exams which means that I'll be back with more chapters! Please do anticipate more in the future~

And shameless promo again!

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY

<77 HOURS | BTS>

<IF ONLY | JIMIN>

<IF ONLY | JIMIN>

<SO FAR AWAY | YOONSEOK>

Please give these books the same amount of love you give this book! I would appreciate it if you support more~ do leave votes and comments too, guys!

That's all for now! I'll try to update more!

Take care and stay healthy! 💓

-sugarebel ❤